Yes, White men can jump. Jacob Tucker of Illinois College

flithy
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like this guy has some competition for the last spot in the College Dunk Contest.........

Looks like this guy has some competition for the last spot in the College Dunk Contest.........

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by ABC

A lot of people are disillusioned about the talent level at D3. The best player on each team could probably have a shot at making a D1 team. For whatever reason, kids get overlooked... small high schools, injuries, not playing AAU, etc... I used to think that D3 was basically like high school competition. Once I started watching my school and the teams that came in, I realized that the talent is much higher than I thought. There's a kid on my school's team that transferred in from a D2, and he is probably the 5th or 6th best kid on the squad. D1 kids even transfer in and aren't that good.
give me some names of D1 kids that transfer to D3 who doesn't kill the league or is one of the top players on the team. I'll be waiting

Nobody has a list of those guys but it happens all the time.  Alot of where u play is who you know.  There was a kid that played at VCU then went D-3.  He was nothing to talk about but coming outta HS his dad had some connects.  The point is the don't get caught up labeling guys D-I, D-II, or D-III.  You gotta put the ball out and see who can play.  I've seen some D3 guys how shouldn't play on the college level....and then some D3 guys who could play D1 easy.  Too many players out here these days and everybody isn't gonna get seen and offered a D1 scholarship BUT that doesnt mean they can't play.
how many former D3 players do you know or heard of who is playing for a top-level overseas league?

Originally Posted by ABC

A lot of people are disillusioned about the talent level at D3. The best player on each team could probably have a shot at making a D1 team. For whatever reason, kids get overlooked... small high schools, injuries, not playing AAU, etc... I used to think that D3 was basically like high school competition. Once I started watching my school and the teams that came in, I realized that the talent is much higher than I thought. There's a kid on my school's team that transferred in from a D2, and he is probably the 5th or 6th best kid on the squad. D1 kids even transfer in and aren't that good.
give me some names of D1 kids that transfer to D3 who doesn't kill the league or is one of the top players on the team. I'll be waiting

Nobody has a list of those guys but it happens all the time.  Alot of where u play is who you know.  There was a kid that played at VCU then went D-3.  He was nothing to talk about but coming outta HS his dad had some connects.  The point is the don't get caught up labeling guys D-I, D-II, or D-III.  You gotta put the ball out and see who can play.  I've seen some D3 guys how shouldn't play on the college level....and then some D3 guys who could play D1 easy.  Too many players out here these days and everybody isn't gonna get seen and offered a D1 scholarship BUT that doesnt mean they can't play.
how many former D3 players do you know or heard of who is playing for a top-level overseas league?

Thats not the question tho....and what does that have to do with anything? 

If you mean Top overseas as in Spain, Israel, Greece? Not many.  Look up a kid Ben Strong he could've played D-1 but he didn't and now he's overseas playing for Maccabi something.  Frisco I don't know what your point is.   Bringing the pro aspect is another ball game.  We were just speaking on college. 

If you mean Top overseas as in Spain, Israel, Greece? Not many.  Look up a kid Ben Strong he could've played D-1 but he didn't and now he's overseas playing for Maccabi something.  Frisco I don't know what your point is.   Bringing the pro aspect is another ball game.  We were just speaking on college. 

That Rico Cunningham dude looks like his dunking is more effortless. 

But Jacob Tucker has a wider variety of dunks. 

That Rico Cunningham dude looks like his dunking is more effortless. 

But Jacob Tucker has a wider variety of dunks. 

Your point was that there is some D3 players out there that is equivalent to D1 players. How many D3 players do you know that is actually playing at a high level after college? How is that not relevant if you inferred that there d3 players who are just as good if not better than d1 players?

Edit: you shouldn't even be speaking since obvious your speaking with a bias point of view since you played d3 yourself.

Your point was that there is some D3 players out there that is equivalent to D1 players. How many D3 players do you know that is actually playing at a high level after college? How is that not relevant if you inferred that there d3 players who are just as good if not better than d1 players?

Edit: you shouldn't even be speaking since obvious your speaking with a bias point of view since you played d3 yourself.

Rico is smooth. Like dude said hes effortless, just an easy jumper. I hope he gets in over Jacob.
Jacob is a little forced, no ingame dunks, and is a liar (45 standing vert, 50 running
laugh.gif
)

Rico is smooth. Like dude said hes effortless, just an easy jumper. I hope he gets in over Jacob.
Jacob is a little forced, no ingame dunks, and is a liar (45 standing vert, 50 running
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by f3DJam

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
@ nit-picking 45 and 50. Most guys in the NBA don't even have a 45" running vert!
roll.gif

And between the vids shown.... Jacob >>>>> Rico easily!

Originally Posted by f3DJam

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
@ nit-picking 45 and 50. Most guys in the NBA don't even have a 45" running vert!
roll.gif

And between the vids shown.... Jacob >>>>> Rico easily!

^you know what a 45 standing and 50 running is?
my man jacob doesn't have a 45 RUNNING, dude is lying, I don't like that. If he came out and said 5'11 with a 40-42 running I'd be like alright cool. Dunks are dope. Hes not near 40 off the spot.

Hes definetly nice man, but lieing for no reason. Hes nowhere near those numbers

^you know what a 45 standing and 50 running is?
my man jacob doesn't have a 45 RUNNING, dude is lying, I don't like that. If he came out and said 5'11 with a 40-42 running I'd be like alright cool. Dunks are dope. Hes not near 40 off the spot.

Hes definetly nice man, but lieing for no reason. Hes nowhere near those numbers

Back
Top Bottom