Yet another scammed thread....Vol. dkVCU

dudes need to learn, you pretty much deserve to get scammed sending money as a gift, not that precautions like this should be necessary among a "family" smh

dudes need to learn, you pretty much deserve to get scammed sending money as a gift, not that precautions like this should be necessary among a "family" smh

dang that sucks. cant trust no one these days. hopefully he has an excuse....a legitimate one at that.

dang that sucks. cant trust no one these days. hopefully he has an excuse....a legitimate one at that.

Tough loss bro, because of this thread, I'm making sure people don't have to send me money as gift, to ensure security for buyers...

Tough loss bro, because of this thread, I'm making sure people don't have to send me money as gift, to ensure security for buyers...

Another one...
30t6p3b.gif

You dudes are cheap as hell, you could drop $160 on some shoes but don't want to pay the extra 2.9% to be protected.
30t6p3b.gif

Now hes treating your money like a "gift".

You dudes are cheap as hell, you could drop $160 on some shoes but don't want to pay the extra 2.9% to be protected.
30t6p3b.gif

Now hes treating your money like a "gift".

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

dam i know him...

hopefully he's just been crazy busy with finals and maybe graduation...

he seems like a good dude i'd hate to think he's scammin folks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

dam i know him...

hopefully he's just been crazy busy with finals and maybe graduation...

he seems like a good dude i'd hate to think he's scammin folks
30t6p3b.gif

Smh... Messin this @** up for us legit sellers. Askin funds to be sent as gift is gonna be like pulling teeth now.

Smh... Messin this @** up for us legit sellers. Askin funds to be sent as gift is gonna be like pulling teeth now.

Back
Top Bottom