Yet another scammed thread....Vol. dkVCU

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

You dudes are cheap as hell, you could drop $160 on some shoes but don't want to pay the extra 2.9% to be protected.
30t6p3b.gif

Now hes treating your money like a "gift".
You'd be surprised at how many dudes still insist on me paying gift, even when I offer to pay that. Just got to walk away when that happens.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

You dudes are cheap as hell, you could drop $160 on some shoes but don't want to pay the extra 2.9% to be protected.
30t6p3b.gif

Now hes treating your money like a "gift".
You'd be surprised at how many dudes still insist on me paying gift, even when I offer to pay that. Just got to walk away when that happens.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I dont know how you ppl keep doin this. I dont even buy shoes anymore, but if I couldnt get them in the store or online from a major retailer back when I was buiyng shoes every week I just took it as I didnt need them. Where are you dudes getting all this disposable income from where you could just donate 100s of dollars because you "thought" hed be legit.

it's called having a "job".

and I feel you on the "if I can't get it in a store then $%#% it steez"......

I rather rake out big dough at flightclub.....where I KNOW I will get my shoes, instead of trying to put trust into someone I never met before behind a computer just because they have shoes for a reasonable price.

and to be really honest, If you're the type that are searching for DS sneaks, the prices on here aren't even that reasonable, you might as well just hit up flight club and pay an extra $50 to $70 dollars.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I dont know how you ppl keep doin this. I dont even buy shoes anymore, but if I couldnt get them in the store or online from a major retailer back when I was buiyng shoes every week I just took it as I didnt need them. Where are you dudes getting all this disposable income from where you could just donate 100s of dollars because you "thought" hed be legit.

it's called having a "job".

and I feel you on the "if I can't get it in a store then $%#% it steez"......

I rather rake out big dough at flightclub.....where I KNOW I will get my shoes, instead of trying to put trust into someone I never met before behind a computer just because they have shoes for a reasonable price.

and to be really honest, If you're the type that are searching for DS sneaks, the prices on here aren't even that reasonable, you might as well just hit up flight club and pay an extra $50 to $70 dollars.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i will only deal on ebay or an actual store. never worth it with everyone scamming out here
QFT... No matter how many posts or references you have. I have it to spend, not to lose/give away...

i will only deal on ebay or an actual store. never worth it with everyone scamming out here
QFT... No matter how many posts or references you have. I have it to spend, not to lose/give away...

Exactly! How you guys are trusting absolute strangers is beyond me.

Exactly! How you guys are trusting absolute strangers is beyond me.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Fools will never learn.

BUY/SELL/TRADE ON NIKETALK = GET SCAMMED
not true.
i've never had a problem coppn on NT...

Ya feel me. Hundreds of Transactions on NT (buying and selling) and have never had a roadblock or speed-bump.
I have even sent gift payments, but to people like Optimus/Hazel who constantly sell, or buy, and have a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
reputation.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Fools will never learn.

BUY/SELL/TRADE ON NIKETALK = GET SCAMMED
not true.
i've never had a problem coppn on NT...

Ya feel me. Hundreds of Transactions on NT (buying and selling) and have never had a roadblock or speed-bump.
I have even sent gift payments, but to people like Optimus/Hazel who constantly sell, or buy, and have a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
reputation.

Back
Top Bottom