YG- My Crazy Life March 18

man I couldn't get past track 3 on this crap
laugh.gif

I legit tried, but this ain't nowhere near on the level of Oxymoron. Like no where near. If I'mma listen to some gang-bang music I'l stick to Jay Rock or Q.
yeah I wasn't feeling it either. Maybe im a old soul but them corny mustard beats and terrible lyrics make for a terrible album. u cant go from oxymoron to this ****. lol
File me in this category. Thought I would like this album but couldn't mess with it at all. Meanwhile that Oxy still go hard as hell.

Try to give a full listen. You need to b.

Oxy was ehh.

I know I know, it's your opinion... but I cannot understand this point of view. Mustard knows like three piano keys. I picture him sitting at the keyboard with a blunt just hacking away until he finds something halfway decent.

Can't really compare it to oxy. Been bumpin yg in the whip all week and IMO this **** go hard on some g ****. :smokin good riding music.

The production starts blending into each other after awhile. The same three piano hits and summer dudes repeatedly saying "hey hey hey!"

Another thing: he shouldve made a song to that beat that's playing on the skit where him & his homeboys were breaking in the house...

Last edited:
Another thing: he shouldve made a song to that beat that's playing on the skit where him & his homeboys were breaking on the house...
I thought this too.

And brody really said unbomfortable
laugh.gif

But what's the rules on this **** lmaoooo. Dude said cheetah and come.

Video was trash. If your kicking back being cool, how you involved in a drive by? Thought this was gonna be a "Today was a Good Day" type video.

Song's not bad, but I hope the imagery / lifestyle doesn't catch on, like it did a decade ago. I can do without seeing a bunch of dudes around my way claiming to be blood again.

Last edited:
Video was trash. If your kicking back being cool, how you involved in a drive by? Thought this was gonna be a "Today was a Good Day" type video.

Did you even listen to the song?

I was on the block chilling, homies, what's the mission?
Came back in a quickness, hoping there wasn't no witness
And they came back shooting, my homies went back shooting
Ain’t nobody hittin' nothing, man this **** getting stupid
And my homies with the news so they grabbed that tool
This all started from a day of ****** bicken back being bool

Song's not bad, but I hope the imagery / lifestyle doesn't catch on, like it did a decade ago. I can do without seeing a bunch of dudes around my way claiming to be blood again.

This extra suburban girl was on Twitter talking about she got checked by an old head for saying "bicken back being bool" :rofl:

Shut yo *** up dipset you making me feel unbomfortable

lmao jk video was cool tho..

:lol:

Did you even listen to the song?

I was on the block chilling, homies, what's the mission?
Came back in a quickness, hoping there wasn't no witness
And they came back shooting, my homies went back shooting
Ain’t nobody hittin' nothing, man this **** getting stupid
And my homies with the news so they grabbed that tool
This all started from a day of ****** bicken back being bool

I listened to the song. I think they coulda' still made this into a "lighter" video. My guess is that MTV/BET won't play this.

Back
Top Bottom