Yo, is NT all white for anyone else right now?

Dunno if it's just my computer or the whole site, but #%!+ is mad annoying.
laugh.gif

My bad if there's a topic but I didn't see one.

moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png

I logged out/back in, cleared cookies, etc etc a few times but nothings changing.
laugh.gif

Driving me crazy.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Son, you got that NT AIDS, it's over.
oh-snap-u-got-da-aids.jpg
indifferent.gif
 I don't see the humor in people always posting this gif. People laughing at little kids with aids now
grin.gif
It's just his expression. Where does it show in the picture that the kid has AIDS? 

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

indifferent.gif
 I don't see the humor in people always posting this gif. People laughing at little kids with aids now
grin.gif
It's just his expression. Where does it show in the picture that the kid has AIDS? 
come on homie, you know what that pic is implying.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
lighten up, you're reaching man.. it's just a pic with a funny caption. but i guess you think the creator is making fun of the aids crisis in africa?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
lighten up, you're reaching man.. it's just a pic with a funny caption. but i guess you think the creator is making fun of the aids crisis in africa?

laugh.gif
 how am I reaching? But whatever I didn't reply to his post to get in some kind of debate, I was just stating my opinion on people always posting that gif for lol's. I don't think people dieing from Aids is funny. And yes, the creator is making fun of the aids crisis in Africa. 

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Reminds me of that Southpark episode when Chef wanted the flag changed. I thought the gif was funny. But it's pretty obvious what the pic is implying. And no I don't think kids in Africa having Aids is funny.

Back
Top Bottom