yo NT, why are you single?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.
I've made the transformation and it's actually quite simple. Just change your entire mindset around, only think positive thoughts (and every time you have a negative thought, be aware of it and change it immediately), speak positively (that means both in a grammatically structured kind of way and being appreciative of all that is beautiful), abandon frivolous thoughts, maintain full eye contact with everyone you speak to (you could even practice while watching tv, just stare into the eyes of the characters) and be proud to be yourself (look in your reflection in windows and mirrors, puff out your chest, and smile at the wonderful kind of person you truly want to become). Once you have good body language (that exerts self-confidence and appreciation), girls will notice you more and you could work something out with them. Real talk, you're a pretty cool dude (one of the few guys on here that I find reasonably agreeable), so got out and let everyone know what you're really about.

And also, try reading some Buddhist literature, something like The Dhammapuda, which will help you be more aware of the good in your life so you could appreciate the Universe.

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.
I've made the transformation and it's actually quite simple. Just change your entire mindset around, only think positive thoughts (and every time you have a negative thought, be aware of it and change it immediately), speak positively (that means both in a grammatically structured kind of way and being appreciative of all that is beautiful), abandon frivolous thoughts, maintain full eye contact with everyone you speak to (you could even practice while watching tv, just stare into the eyes of the characters) and be proud to be yourself (look in your reflection in windows and mirrors, puff out your chest, and smile at the wonderful kind of person you truly want to become). Once you have good body language (that exerts self-confidence and appreciation), girls will notice you more and you could work something out with them. Real talk, you're a pretty cool dude (one of the few guys on here that I find reasonably agreeable), so got out and let everyone know what you're really about.

And also, try reading some Buddhist literature, something like The Dhammapuda, which will help you be more aware of the good in your life so you could appreciate the Universe.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by third

What's the sexiest thing about me? I cannot tell ya. I'm not all that ugly. Girls should date me because I'm kind...............so far I'm ok.
pics for proof

you clearly missed the joke...but i'll pm u pics if u want tho.
wink.gif
i checked my inbox and there's nothing in it

Brett Favre type pics or just regular pics?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn regular pics bro
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What's the sexiest thing about me? I cannot tell ya. I'm not all that ugly. Girls should date me because I'm kind...............so far I'm ok.
pics for proof

you clearly missed the joke...but i'll pm u pics if u want tho.
wink.gif
i checked my inbox and there's nothing in it

Brett Favre type pics or just regular pics?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn regular pics bro
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I don't have a soul.
No, seriously I just haven't found any guys that I thought trustworthy (I attract horrible people
laugh.gif
). Not to mention
my last two run ins with the opposite sex have been some of the worst experiences in my life. I just don't trust N's anymore.
Sounds like you might need to try talking to a white guy
wink.gif

I don't have a soul.
No, seriously I just haven't found any guys that I thought trustworthy (I attract horrible people
laugh.gif
). Not to mention
my last two run ins with the opposite sex have been some of the worst experiences in my life. I just don't trust N's anymore.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

The girls I'm attracted to and the girls that are attracted to me do not overlap for some reason.
tired.gif
 story of my life
Women I like = smart, classy, ambitious. These girls usually end up being a little older (I'm 21, usually they're 23-24ish) so it's a huge challenge   
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Women that like me= hoodrats (even though I'm not hood at all), jumpoffs (esp. the undercover ones, meaning the ones that seem like good girls but are secretly @#$%@#$ everyone in sight), etc

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

The girls I'm attracted to and the girls that are attracted to me do not overlap for some reason.
tired.gif
 story of my life
Women I like = smart, classy, ambitious. These girls usually end up being a little older (I'm 21, usually they're 23-24ish) so it's a huge challenge   
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Women that like me= hoodrats (even though I'm not hood at all), jumpoffs (esp. the undercover ones, meaning the ones that seem like good girls but are secretly @#$%@#$ everyone in sight), etc

well, since you asked...

i'm too shy to approach other guys that i'm interested in. definite lack of self-confidence.

also i'd feel like i was hiding a secret since i'm not completely out yet.

well, since you asked...

i'm too shy to approach other guys that i'm interested in. definite lack of self-confidence.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

well, since you asked...

being openly gay on this message board takes guts. You're awesome
pimp.gif
 I got hit on by a gay dude this weekend, I was kinda flattered.

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif
My cousin got hit on by one a couple of weeks before Christmas and it made his day.

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif

Interesting dynamic to this thread. No females hit on me.. yet same thing. Last weekend a guy was trying to get me to go home with him 
laugh.gif
. I told him where he would have better chances finding guys i.e. the gay bars; he wasn't from this area.

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif
My cousin got hit on by one a couple of weeks before Christmas and it made his day.

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif

Interesting dynamic to this thread. No females hit on me.. yet same thing. Last weekend a guy was trying to get me to go home with him 
laugh.gif
. I told him where he would have better chances finding guys i.e. the gay bars; he wasn't from this area.

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif
Something just feels douchey about this response. Almost patronizing, like "let me hurry up and look cool by responding, and the same time being patronizing by saying he's awesome because he's a spectacle and not a normal person, and also being condescending to everyone else."

But i figure a dude is a dude, gay or not.  Bustin nuts is atop our list of things to do, so it shouldn't be hard to bag dudes at all.

well, since you asked...

pimp.gif
Something just feels douchey about this response. Almost patronizing, like "let me hurry up and look cool by responding, and the same time being patronizing by saying he's awesome because he's a spectacle and not a normal person, and also being condescending to everyone else."

But i figure a dude is a dude, gay or not.  Bustin nuts is atop our list of things to do, so it shouldn't be hard to bag dudes at all.

I don't have a soul.
laugh.gif
). Not to mention
wink.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom