Yo NT, why isn't there a National Grocery Store Chain here in the US?

nerd.gif

Cardenas + Superior should be the first.
laugh.gif

L.A hispanics know the deal
pimp.gif

Wal-Mart it is... I think cuz there isn't a big profit in grocery stores?? And I know that labor is really different in cities and states across the US. Good question tho.

Wal-Mart it is... I think cuz there isn't a big profit in grocery stores?? And I know that labor is really different in cities and states across the US. Good question tho.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Kroger as well.

Ralph's, Food 4 Less, etc.
Those are SoCal only

Kroger/Safeway/SuperValu have the grocery game on lock i guess. Why not name the stores "Kroger/Safeway/SuperValu "??

Kroger as well.

Those are SoCal only

Kroger/Safeway/SuperValu have the grocery game on lock i guess. Why not name the stores "Kroger/Safeway/SuperValu "??

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Kroger as well.

Those are SoCal only

They are owned by kroger, which makes kroger a national chain right? rally's/checkers type deal you know?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Kroger as well.

Those are SoCal only

They are owned by kroger, which makes kroger a national chain right? rally's/checkers type deal you know?

Back
Top Bottom