Yo realtalk, New York may be the worst city ever

:lol:

I wish everyone that come here felt that way. Leave NY to the natives. :pimp:

Yep.

As a native NYC'er I really can't understand all the hate. I totally understand the elitist comment from Fong...but coming from a city that is ranked year after year by multiple travel sites as the best city to visit, having so much to take in while here, and having such a rich history for many things how can we not take pride in this city?

There's plenty of **** wrong with NYC, plenty. But to say your small town/city is better compared to the major city NYC is....that's just plain dumb.

And I have lots of love for small cities/towns. I've been in Kent and Akron, Ohio, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Ithaca, Palatine, and blah blah blah and there are some definite pro's to living and coming from those areas. But at the end of the day nobody isn't talking about these places. And people are always talking about NYC or referring to it or comparing it.

I've been to NOLA, SF, Miami, Vegas, Atlanta, D.C., Philly, and lived in the Chi for a bit and i'm bout to visit Seattle next month. While all these places are great I gotta say the only city to come close to NYC in my eyes is S.F.

I think the expectation people set in their minds is so high for when they visit NYC they think it's gonna be something outta this world. NYC can be but you gotta ditch the travel book suggestions and visit the outer boroughs too.

and OP....you a bum *** ***** to come in with such hate. Buster burger *** *****.

People claiming NYC taking L's while your city ain't even on Staten Island's level.

peons.

Yep.

Op where are you from

Can almost guarantee it's a city nowhere near as great as New York City.

many people love to hate nyc  but those are usually the same ones sack ridin' every new yorker they come in contact with...lowkey intrigued by the distinct and oh so wavy aura  of a new yorker 
pimp.gif

I love NY

I live in ct so it's a short train ride or drive to visit for the day or night but I would never want to live there. I love when I get home to my house on my quiet street. It's def a fun city to visit though

Yep same.

I love NY, don't get me wrong, but at this point in time I REALLY wouldn't mind living somewhere else for a few years.

Feel the same way, would love to live where theirs nothing but farm land & nothing is walking distance :pimp: :pimp:

Every time i go to PA and i see them cornfields & nice houses, **** is beautful, nothing but open land :lol:

I love NY, don't get me wrong, but at this point in time I REALLY wouldn't mind living somewhere else for a few years.
Feel the same way, would love to live where theirs nothing but farm land & nothing is walking distance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every time i go to PA and i see them cornfields & nice houses, **** is beautful, nothing but open land
laugh.gif
Let's not go crazy now.

Those areas are cool to visit and drive through.  NO WAY I'd ever want to live in the sticks.

I'm talking more along the lines of somewhere that's not uncomfortable to exist in during the Winter.  New Orleans and Austin seem pretty cool.

i ****** hate PA, the whole entire state not just a part but the whole entire state.

so *** backwards you would think you teleoported to virgina.

#1 you just mentioned NYC and wrote all this crap and didn't include the art. The growth it takes to find your pride and accept NYC for what it is.. you know how much stuff there is to do? You know most people don't know how to manuever. It sounds like you've only heard stories and most your friends are from Brooklyn in that case Manhattan won and clearly I'm not writing anything else because I'm offended and I'm in Albany NY now but still no one can ever take from me the hardwork and sacrifice that went into my survival in NYC and the expansion of my horizons. NY & NYC >>>> Blood IN Blood Out Bound By Honor.

You wouldn't understand you had to be there.

Rosie Perez won too

Last edited:
Man please I've traveled all through Cali and the south (namely Texas/N.O/Mia/Tennessee) Only place touching nyc is chicago.

I will say San Diego was nice.

EVERYWHERE OVERSEAS is the only way NYC lost.. places like Costa Rica and London and etc OVERSEAS >>>> NYC

Egpyt, Jerusalem, Australia, - Money, Race & Maturity

Being in NYC all the time for me makes me feel that it isnt fun. And plus i almost got bagged in the city for a dude ashing his cig on me

Op states his hate and bad experience about NY, yet never states wheres he from lol 

Back
Top Bottom