Yo! Whats Da Rule For Hitting a Female? Vol. Busted my lip(pic) ::UPDATE PG.1

I know your not supposed to hit a female and all. I don't condone it in any way, shape or form but what happens if a chick(your chick) hits you? Of courserestraining her, is the first step, but what happens when that doesn't work?

(Mind you in my situation we are living together, and she attempts to put you out.)

This is the third time she's tried to fight me, I attempted to hold her back...but today I punched her in her chest, and she tried to fight me again so istole on her like a dude, she spent in a circle and fell.

Then she called some dudes to fight me, and they beat me up. Busted my lip, scratched my head, busted my ear and everything. Was I wrong?
350731562.jpg

::Update::

Well... Um yes I am moving back to Cleveland, i will be leaving tomorrow morning.

The Dudes are some of her lady friends friends, they are not smashing. She obviously is gonna know people, she's been living down here for 4years...

She has a bruise on her jaw, as well as one in her chest...

She ended up apologizing very sincerely for everything, We smashed... and now she's crying because I told her I'm cutting all ties with her, as soon asI can get out of her house.

Thanks NT!!!

You asked, so I'll tell you my opinion:

No matter the situation, a man should never strike a female. Walk away. If she hits you, take it and contact the authorities if necessary. You gain nothing bylaying your hands on a woman.

Damn son
laugh.gif
. But for real though, you need to work things out with your girl or leave her, cause that doesn't seem like a healthy relationship.

My dude explained the story so calmly, like it was an average saturday.
Restrain her if she gets belligerent, but don't hit her back.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

hitting a woman will make things worse, but hell if it'll make me feel good for the moment ima do it.

C'mon man...you can't be serious. Imagine if that was your mom or, if you have one, sister. You can't truthfully say you think hitting a woman isever right.

Back
Top Bottom