You get on your friend's computer to check Facebook. They're still logged in. What do you do?

Me? I like to change their birthday to a day or two away from the current day, so they'll get mad random wall posts and stuff in 2 days and have no idea who changed it.
laugh.gif

Me? I like to change their birthday to a day or two away from the current day, so they'll get mad random wall posts and stuff in 2 days and have no idea who changed it.
laugh.gif

Comment on the baddest chick I can find in their friends & do some stalker *@&!
pimp.gif

Comment on the baddest chick I can find in their friends & do some stalker *@&!
pimp.gif

comment the ugliest girls pics and sound like you really wanna hang out/hook up/ etc they take what they can get 
laugh.gif

comment the ugliest girls pics and sound like you really wanna hang out/hook up/ etc they take what they can get 
laugh.gif

under interests put penis

change their status to is having a baby

birthday change to the next day

under interests put penis

change their status to is having a baby

birthday change to the next day

I usually like everything...they get like 50 notifications out of no where...my boys don't trust me around their FB anymore lol

I usually like everything...they get like 50 notifications out of no where...my boys don't trust me around their FB anymore lol

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

laugh.gif

that's actually pretty good
laugh.gif
  I see stuff happen like this all the time and people usually just post gay status's

laugh.gif

that's actually pretty good
laugh.gif
  I see stuff happen like this all the time and people usually just post gay status's

This is war in my house. I usually change their main picture to something ayo and their status to something ridiculous. One of my housemates just randomly knocks out so I'm always getting him.

This is war in my house. I usually change their main picture to something ayo and their status to something ridiculous. One of my housemates just randomly knocks out so I'm always getting him.

laugh.gif
OMG this is golden

Back
Top Bottom