You get on your friend's computer to check Facebook. They're still logged in. What do you do?

my boy did some stupid stuff like this to me, he commented on this girl's wall I used to go to high school with

wats good big %@% lets do ability and ummm stabbin and propane draining and deep frying the egg roll and ummm hello there...
laugh.gif

and this girl actually replied "$!#? lol what's up?"

so basically the door is left open for me or this guy to take initiative

I did it once on Myspace years ago, commented on a girls picture that he worked with saying she was HOTTTTTTT with a wink.
laugh.gif

I did it once on FB as well (that I remember). I just put "I am soo nekked." He was drunk so he didn't find out til the next day. After that, a couple of mutual friends be copying.
smh.gif

I had more chances but I haven't done anything since. 

I did it once on Myspace years ago, commented on a girls picture that he worked with saying she was HOTTTTTTT with a wink.
laugh.gif

I did it once on FB as well (that I remember). I just put "I am soo nekked." He was drunk so he didn't find out til the next day. After that, a couple of mutual friends be copying.
smh.gif

I had more chances but I haven't done anything since. 

Normally just log off. Depending on the person, I'll put up a wild Ayo status or start a random Facebook chat with some beastly looking female.

The birthday thing and the baby status are GOLDEN though *takes mental note*

Normally just log off. Depending on the person, I'll put up a wild Ayo status or start a random Facebook chat with some beastly looking female.

The birthday thing and the baby status are GOLDEN though *takes mental note*

I spit some game on a breezy my boy was trying to get at and she fell for the bait. Long story short, he bought me mad rounds at the bar for my intrusiveness.

I spit some game on a breezy my boy was trying to get at and she fell for the bait. Long story short, he bought me mad rounds at the bar for my intrusiveness.

i always thought of this:
go on my girl's fb and say "omgz im preggers YAY, yall gona be aunties and uncles in 9 months"

i dont know what kind of trouble that would cause with her fam cuz they are on facebook too haha

i always thought of this:
go on my girl's fb and say "omgz im preggers YAY, yall gona be aunties and uncles in 9 months"

i dont know what kind of trouble that would cause with her fam cuz they are on facebook too haha

there was post on here once where an NTer stayed logged into some girl's account for days

he started off by saying that she was pregnant and didn't know who the father was and it went from there

NTers were on there claiming the baby
after he added them all as friends

it actually got pretty cruel

but was hilarious at first

there was post on here once where an NTer stayed logged into some girl's account for days

he started off by saying that she was pregnant and didn't know who the father was and it went from there

NTers were on there claiming the baby
after he added them all as friends

it actually got pretty cruel

but was hilarious at first

Back
Top Bottom