You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

If u talking Jamaican soda, it begins and ends w/ Ting.

Also...I gotta agree w/ NH. BBQ sauce or bust on a burger...same for hot dogs. Ketchup is pretty much worthless unless it's mixed with something (tabasco/sriracha/etc.)

Ketchup mixed with mayo FTW

Some other Caribbean favorites of mine:

Shandy, which is usually just beer and soda mixed. But some breweries sell a separate product now that is much better. Lil hoppy, with a sweet flavor

Sorrel

Lemon Lime Bitters Soda

Peardrax
That crack :smokin

Hate sorrel too.

Most ratchet thing I've ever seen with my two eyes happened at a cookout about 5 years or so back.

Me and the lady wen to the neighbor's house for a get together. Probably about 30-40 people there. It was a good sized cookout.

He's grillin' dogs, wings, burgers, etc....food came out real good. He said he wasn't ready to turn off the grill because waiting on his cousin and 2 of her friends to show up and he wanted them to have some hot food when they arrived. It was a nice thing to do.

His cousin and her two friends show up. They had a safeway bag in hand. In the bag were 3 crabs.

Three.

Those dummies had the audacity to stop off at the store, get some safeway-quality ( :x ) crabs and chow down. Who goes to a cookout and brings food only for themselves? :lol:

Well, here's the ratchet part....they used the crab shells as ash trays for their newports.

At that point, we went home.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Thank you for this

Man all 22 pages of this thread hAve delivered :lol:

I love grilling just as much as the next man, but damn some of you are picky as hell.! I don't discriminate. I'm a foodie. all food is welcomed at our functions. It's easy to tell what probably doesn't belong, because itll be what's left over when the party is over. :lol:

View media item 2087288View media item 2087291This thread needs moar pics.!

My job is bout to have a cook-out next weekend!!!
[emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Shandy, which is usually just beer and soda mixed. But some breweries sell a separate product now that is much better. Lil hoppy, with a sweet flavor

Sorrel

My ex girlfriend who is Trini put me on to Shandy & Sorrel [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. Her aunt's homemade Sorrel was amazing.

View media item 2089822

Sorrel

Lemon Lime Bitters Soda

Peardrax

Need this in the US
Jolly-Shandy-LR.jpg

If you didn't say those were oysters I was gonna ask why does dude have all of those huge stones on his grill? :lol:

Thought you had some smoked stone process to make the wings taste a certain way :lol:

Last edited:
Just got back from a white folk BBQ

Food was overall pretty bland. Burgers and chicken were burnt too. Only good thing was the abundance of craft beer.

Back
Top Bottom