You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

I dont even know the last time I used ketchup, how it became a huge industry makes no sense to me.

bruh why you always trying to be the odd ball trying to derail a thread with your race bait opinions. Just post something move along
How about YOU move on. If my posts bother you, do something about it.

And if you could read, you would have seen that I wasn't even the one that brought race up. But continue tracking my content

The **** you talking about ***. You literally aid you were going to make it a race thread

Anyone try the new Heinz BBQ sauces? I got the Memphis one and it's pretty good.

Also Cholula is currently my go to hot sauce. Still like Frank's for flavor too.

I've never had the privilege of being at a black backyard cookout. I have gone to enough black soul food and BBQ places to know that black potato salad is great.

So since black folks tend to not like mayonnaise, what goes into potato salad? bacon grease, olive oil? Help me solve this mystery.

only time mayo is acceptable is potato salad and tuna fish sandwiches

otherwise get it outta here :x

A 'cookout' thread and only condiments are bein talked about. You guys dont care about quality meat, cuz if you didnyou wouldnt be trippin off special sauce.

Boys really outchea disrespekin a cow by puttin sauce on it smh.

Last edited:
fried chickens wit syrup and hot saws on it.

ESPECIALLY churches chickens when its fresh out da vat.

Only Asian brahs know about the fried chicken with ketchup it seems. Hispanic Asians like Filipinos put me on the gravy fried chicken. (Smothered chicken)

Type of cats to spend more money on condiments than the meats.

Over there mixing mayo with hot sauce while the Great Value burger patty dries out on the grill.

Get out da game, playa.

Back
Top Bottom