You Keep Your Body Clean Ha? Enema and Cleanse Dieting Thread.

I aspire to have a diet and activity level of early hunter gatherers/foragers and this does not sound like something they partook in...I could be wrong though

Lost 10-12 pounds! 
nthat.gif

Energy is crazy!

What a difference a yr makes. All my friends are doing it and are trying to get me to do this colon and a liver cleanse (to remove stones). I wanna do the liver which is concoctions you drink and fasting, but they say you gotta do it with the enems. I can't see myself going through it.

If you are just staying in one position you are probably just cleaning out your sigmoid and left colon.

Htg designs i assume you are talking about gallstones? Id love to see some evidence that iy actually works.

If you are just staying in one position you are probably just cleaning out your sigmoid and left colon.

Htg designs i assume you are talking about gallstones? Id love to see some evidence that iy actually works.

Unfortunately ,I seen the evidence...

One of my friends started few weeks back and strained her stools to get the stones. :x
She froze em and showed em to me last night :x
That's why I'm even considering this. :smh:
Joints look like green rocks from sand to dime size :x
It's crazy b. Like, that was in her... And prolly in me...:smh:

She said she got soo much energy.
She feels lighter. She used to get tired after meals.
That's over with. She has more mental clarity and focus.

Got me thinking real hard over here now. I do believe my
System is heavily bogged down from my past poor eating habits
And pain killers over the years.

One of my friends started few weeks back and strained her stools to get the stones. :x

Interesting but id be curious if they were actually gallstones. Itd be very surprising to get a stone the size of a dime through the common bule duct without it getting stuck the normal common bile duct measures up to 6 mm in diameter a dime measures like 18mm.

Id love to see these stones analyzed by a lab and also see someone do a before and after gallbladder ultrasound.

Last edited:
you realize putting stuff in your booty isn't how you get abs right? You're gonna be disappointed.

but..if you're insistent on putting things up there..might as well make it interesting.

next time...try a hot wheels car.

Interesting but id be curious if they were actually gallstones. Itd be very surprising to get a stone the size of a dime through the common bule duct without it getting stuck the normal common bile duct measures up to 6 mm in diameter a dime measures like 18mm.

Id love to see these stones analyzed by a lab and also see someone do a before and after gallbladder ultrasound.

I'm prolly exaggerating about being dime size, but the joints seem too big of rocks to be coming out of someone's poopshoot. She says they were gallstones.
Them joints look like green chunks of unrefined salt of varying sizes. Alot of it. **** is scary b.

Back
Top Bottom