You Keep Your Body Clean Ha? Enema and Cleanse Dieting Thread.

Yeah, others are right - you're wasting time and money with this.

For starters it's an enema and not colonic irrigation - but even if it was all those health benefits you listed aren't true. Your intestines are supposed to be full of bacteria - sure the balance can get off but a decent diet is all that needs. You're not full of #%$¥ either - it's just what is naturally working down your intestines that is there - because that's what it does.

So, do whatever you want but lifestyle changes will make a bigger difference than anything external.

I've given up sugar for lent (10 days in) and I feel great and the bathroom is a much cleaner process if you get my drift.

Unfortunately ,I seen the evidence...

One of my friends started few weeks back and strained her stools to get the stones. :x
She froze em and showed em to me last night :x
That's why I'm even considering this. :smh:
Joints look like green rocks from sand to dime size :x
It's crazy b. Like, that was in her... And prolly in me...:smh:

She said she got soo much energy.
She feels lighter. She used to get tired after meals.
That's over with. She has more mental clarity and focus.

Got me thinking real hard over here now. I do believe my
System is heavily bogged down from my past poor eating habits
And pain killers over the years.
Interesting but id be curious if they were actually gallstones. Itd be very surprising to get a stone the size of a dime through the common bule duct without it getting stuck the normal common bile duct measures up to 6 mm in diameter a dime measures like 18mm.

Id love to see these stones analyzed by a lab and also see someone do a before and after gallbladder ultrasound.

Guess I back peddled too soon on them being dime sized

We're going to need to see some analysis of those rocks though - there's no evidence at the moment that they're gall or liver or any other stones.

[
Unfortunately ,I seen the evidence...

One of my friends started few weeks back and strained her stools to get the stones. :x
She froze em and showed em to me last night :x
That's why I'm even considering this. :smh:
Joints look like green rocks from sand to dime size :x
It's crazy b. Like, that was in her... And prolly in me...:smh:

She said she got soo much energy.
She feels lighter. She used to get tired after meals.
That's over with. She has more mental clarity and focus.

Got me thinking real hard over here now. I do believe my
System is heavily bogged down from my past poor eating habits
And pain killers over the years.
Interesting but id be curious if they were actually gallstones. Itd be very surprising to get a stone the size of a dime through the common bule duct without it getting stuck the normal common bile duct measures up to 6 mm in diameter a dime measures like 18mm.

Id love to see these stones analyzed by a lab and also see someone do a before and after gallbladder ultrasound.

Guess I back peddled too soon on them being dime sized

We're going to need to see some analysis of those rocks though - there's no evidence at the moment that they're gall or liver or any other stones.

I did what Dr. Axe said in the video that I posted on page two. This morning, pooped like 5 times and passed stones. I fasted the day before so my poops were all liquid with those stone (no pain or discomfort felt, besides a lil nausea). So it doesn't make sense that it would be anything else other than the intended results.

Google stones in poop and all you get are gallbladder and liver info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom