You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Tourists in DC, Metro's been a nightmare
they don't move on the escalators ... 
indifferent.gif

they need to learn escalator etiquette as pictured...

Screw that, on escalators I stand in the middle or the opposite of whatever the walk side is supposed to be. Where are people in a rush to?

Screw that, on escalators I stand in the middle or the opposite of whatever the walk side is supposed to be. 
...then some 5'3" 120 lb lady in a business suit would go off or push you out of the way if you tried that in DC during rush hour...they don't play with "leftscalators" out chea 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: I'm not that easy to move. She either gotta say excuse me or navigate around me.

Screw that, on escalators I stand in the middle or the opposite of whatever the walk side is supposed to be. Where are people in a rush to?

Then when somebody pushes past you, you would move right out the way tough guy.

NTers stay fronting :lol:

I would like to repeat people who read things online and think they are experts at a subject ... That's why my avy is this kid because I always have that thought in my mind when i hear stupid people talk

Last edited:
Im gettin tired of black americans claiming egyptian or moor ancestry.

Yes I am black and yes I can disprove your fallacies.

Sticking with the "claiming ancestry":

When Filipinas say they're a mix of Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino. IMO Filipinos are basically just a mix of those things anyway. Don't gotta break it down.

And yes, I'm Filipino.

All these social media revolutionists. Tell u not to believe everything but post something i.e. this whole Easter/Isthar post and tell u to believe it. :stoneface:

can't stand it when people say excuse me when your not even in their way

Or "sorry" when they did nothing I honestly dont think I look intimidating dunno why it happens to me alot
I do that a lot foursome odd reason and vice versa it happens to me...

People looking at my screen.m

Ans people saying sorry for takin my time at work. . I get paid by da hour b idgaf

When someone DESTROYS the bathroom and the toilet seat before I go in the restroom, and I gotta come right out when the janitor is going in. Lady gonna think i did it 

When someone DESTROYS the bathroom and the toilet seat before I go in the restroom, and I gotta come right out when the janitor is going in. Lady gonna think i did it 
lol i see that all the time in public bathrooms... this is what made me apart of team piss sink bird gang

Back
Top Bottom