You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

This happens to me allll the time at Work!
I know the Housekeeper, talk to her and stauff, and when she comes to clean the restroom, why am I always walking out, after someone has "WREAKED" the restrooms....
I walk out, she sees me and I always have to say,"It wasn't me!"
I can tell how she looks at me, "Yeah right....That boy got some Gastric problems!" I'm sure she's thinking.
Then whenever she sees me, she gives me the weird smile....

People who can't park for **** on. A consistent basis... I park as close to the handicapped line spot on purpose since nobody ever uses that spot... And yet the other people constantly still park on the line and over to my side of the parking space

:lol: I'm not that easy to move. She either gotta say excuse me or navigate around me.

what if someone coming up just pulled your feet from under you and ran up as you laid there hurt?

im sure someone in n y would do that.

I want this thread to be brought back to life man :lol:

What makes me get annoyed is hearing people say "these **** ain't loyal" :smh: get sick and tired of seeing that everywhere and hearing people saying it

Last edited:
what grinds my gear

"im feeling some type of way" your an adult say the emotion im mad , im sad , im depressed

" at the end of the day"

guy saying" throwing shade"

the song happy

the song let it go

iggy azalealaea being HIP hop

macklemore

people saying LeBron jame is being a hero for taking a pay cut........he got other checks than the nba ( beats nike powerade mens hair club

sprint

People that leave ghost chairs and cone back hours trying to front like they was first
laugh.gif
Kick that ish over and act like you didn't see anything.

what grinds my gear

"im feeling some type of way" your an adult say the emotion im mad , im sad , im depressed

" at the end of the day"

guy saying" throwing shade"

the song happy

the song let it go

iggy azalealaea being HIP hop

macklemore

people saying LeBron jame is being a hero for taking a pay cut........he got other checks than the nba ( beats nike powerade mens hair club

sprint
LOL what paycut? Homie demanding a max contract. Good Luck with that Miami...LOL

The constant, overbearing, over reaching, always assuming, use of the race card on NT. It's dumb tired. Never seen a forum so racially insecure in all my life. I swear some of these dudes in here think everyone's secretly rocking a KKK outfit behind the keyboard.

Oh and Maroon 5. I don't even know dude but for some reason i wanna punch him square in the nose...as hard as I can.

what if someone coming up just pulled your feet from under you and ran up as you laid there hurt?

im sure someone in n y would do that.
Nah ppl in ny aint that reckless, especially when dealing with a brolic 280 lb man.

Kick that ish over and act like you didn't see anything.
yea :lol:. Or if you can't beat em join em, depends how many ppl doing it and how long campout is. If nobodies out there and only 1-2 chairs best believe I'm throwing the chairs out if those guys don't come back within a reasonable time frame. If 20 ghost chairs ima just skip and fall in place whenever the release goes down.

When people been standing in line for the longest time to order food, they finally get their turn to order and they have no idea what they want. Then they finally decide and turn to their friend or whoever is with them and they have no idea what they want. I'm just like, "Are you freaking kidding me!"

Last edited:
People that go out of their way to put you down, make life difficult, spread malicious rumors. It ain't my fault your life is miserable, go make something of yourself.

I know it's the Internet and all but it grinds my gears when someone just can't post a simple pic of their nice house or hemi or whatever they claim to have all the time....
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom