You know your brain is baked when..

You can't realize that you realize you're high.

Shhhh it doesn't have to make sense. It will later
wink.gif

i try not to blaze too often now.

the amount of food i can put away is borderline inhumane

Not for me. I like to variate and so do a lot of the other growers I know. Sometimes I try some random strains. But usually the forecast is like Haze's,then the Kush's, then the Diesel's. I just ordered some Laughing Buddha
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Not for me. I like to variate and so do a lot of the other growers I know. Sometimes I try some random strains. But usually the forecast is like Haze's, then the Kush's, then the Diesel's. I just ordered some Laughing Buddha
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

the amount of food i can put away is borderline inhumane

Same here. I just don't feel full at all.

Last time I went to chillies after a session and I ate a burger with fries, then proceeded to eat my girls fries. I received a donation of bacon and more friesfrom my girls brother. I then proceeded to order a molten chocolate cake witch caused eruptions of ecstasy in my mouth.

I had the bright idea to smoke after and I coughed up half of the delicious chocolate cake
frown.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif

pimp.gif

kush is always in season. but tis the season to get high. winter crops are the best. i wanna get that purp in ny asappp!

Y'all Cali dudes don't know how lucky you are! I live in Florida, I have to grow my plants in a forrest (it's a little over a mile away) I have torun there 3-4 times a week to make sure they are doing okay. It would be great do legally grow in the backyard. I've had a lot of fails but it's okay.
2w7ehc4.jpg

Y'all Cali dudes don't know how lucky you are! I live in Florida, I have to grow my plants in a forrest (it's a little over a mile away) I have to run there 3-4 times a week to make sure they are doing okay. It would be great do legally grow in the backyard. I've had a lot of fails but it's okay.
2w7ehc4.jpg
i admire the dedication

out in ca i can just buy from friends with club cards

right now i have: medical grandaddy purp, medical blue dream haze, medical 707 headband, and medical mango kush

1/8th of each, usually ~$60

life's good.

Y'all Cali dudes don't know how lucky you are! I live in Florida, I have to grow my plants in a forrest (it's a little over a mile away) I have to run there 3-4 times a week to make sure they are doing
2w7ehc4.jpg

okay. It would be great do legally grow in the backyard. I've had a lot of fails but it's okay.

Dude you are lucky you have a forest near by
roll.gif

I would love to grow my own plants and enjoy my hard work. It's good to have access here but I would trade it in order to be able to grow my stuff, it justseems more fun to me to watch it grow then enjoy your yield.

But even here it's not that easy to grow in your back yard. Not everyone is ok with MJ around here, even if it is common

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

medical grandaddy purp, medical blue dream haze, medical 707 headband
frown.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
How are you on deck with three of my Top 10? GDP, BlueDream AND 707 Headband?! Hates you.

Back
Top Bottom