you meet a girl and you are getting ready to get it crackin right before she pulls out.....

I don't know how id feel if a shorty I'm talking to, messing with carried rubbers ...mixed feelings ya know?

1) you can feel good that she's carrying them before when she came to see you. That means that she wants YOU to smash...which is cool. But it's the mans job to provide protection. If she carries em, that just shows that she been messing with some ain't **** cats

2) If she ALWAYS carries condoms, then she could be a pop, fam. Just saying

3) the fact that she said that she ALWAYS has a boyfriend, means that she's ALWAYS *******. She's a ***. She's the type to get into relationships back to back. She's either young, confused, or a mix of the two

Not to go off topic, but anyone tried those Double Ecstasy joints? I mess with magnum ecstasy, but I wanna see what's good with the double ecstasy joints. It's not magnum but word around town is that they're not even THAT much bigger. I have a thick meat though so I'm scared of breaking one. A condom (which happened to be a magnum ecstasy) only popped on me once in my whole life. Scariest day of my life

what is your issue? Not being rude, I just don't understand the question. Personally if you came prepared with your own condom then you should use it, especially if you don't know shorty. If it is your girl then use it and enjoy.

OP felt the NT denim cut on his weewee once he got the magnum.

Last edited:
Girls be on their own protection nowadays. Why be in that scenario where they guy doesn't have one but promises to pull out if they don't use one. Also she just must be experienced. If a girl has a condom, that means she gets down if the situation is correct.

Girls be on their own protection nowadays. Why be in that scenario where they guy doesn't have one but promises to pull out if they don't use one. Also she just must be experienced. If a girl has a condom, that means she gets down if the situation is correct.

A very mature way of looking at it.

I used to think it was a bad thing if a girl carried her own condoms, but I realized they're probably trying to protect themselves as well. I respect that.

Now, If a girl has no condoms and I didn't as well and she suggest I "pull out", then i'd leave that scene with the quickness. Some of you guys need to try new things and have an open mind. You'd be surprised what you find out.

Last edited:
A very mature way of looking at it.

I used to think it was a bad thing if a girl carried her own condoms, but I realized they're probably trying to protect themselves as well. I respect that.

Now, If a girl has no condoms and I didn't as well and she suggest I "pull out", then i'd leave that scene with the quickness. Some of you guys need to try new things and have an open mind. You'd be surprised what you find out.

I don't speak from experience myself but I knew this girl that would get down all the time in vegas and she always made sure she had a condom just cause in Vegas, most people you hook up with are always drunk. You don't want to catch a STD or even get someone pregnant cause alcohol got you feeling great. I mean a condom is better than holding a diaphragm I guess. Can you imagine a girl pulling that out. Haha.

I've messed with girls before that had condoms with them. It's not like they kept them in their handbags or anything. They would mostly reach into their dresser or nightstand and have them there.

I also never worried about women trying to "trap" me. I learned that the best way to combat against that is to just start messing around with women who are career orientated and have goals and money of their own.

All that needs to be said. Not sure what the issue is here. Stay baggy OP.

5 pgs and still no pics? :nerd:

a condom.

before you could even pull your own condom which you brought JUST IN CASE YOU GET LUCKY, she pulls one out for you and its a gold magnum. what do you think?

this just happened to me last night. this girl was on some "i am the type of girl that always had a boyfriend" "i had a boyfriend since I was 16"

it was great, and i want to see her again, but at the same time i feel like shes in this phase where she'll take whatever she gets ya know?
Just go raw.

Magnums made a huge difference for me. Them regular joints was mad tight around my jimmy. So tight, I had less girth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom