Young Berg goin in on Neyo. VolLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude went in on him but won't go after the people who actually put hands on him.

Story: they asked neyo on a radio show who he would three finger slap he said young berg for not being original.
laugh.gif

MOST NO _ _ _ _ -EST WAYEST EVEREST!

But yeah...Ne-Yo has always been a lil...yeah...
eyes.gif

Berg however will always get sonned. It always sounds like those dudes around him aint never around when he gets Sonned....

How is your squad that deep and yet never around when you need 'em?
roll.gif

tried t watch this BullS@@#$, and couldn't stop thinking how ridiculous this guys looks....what are you doing with a back pack on in the studio is he latefor home room or something....the mohawk thing is just played out...but does anybody else notice the tattoo on his face, I hope it isn't tear drops likehe's an OG or something...

Im glad Berg Did this even though he never mentioned his Transformers chain or Maino
roll.gif
.. But Neyo has no buisiness going in on anybody Dudes hairline andsexuality are under review

Man lets get serious with the gay talk.

First off ne-yo makes chick music, no doubt about it. He is pretty damn good at it to. That dude got his timberlake on when it comes to girls goin at him. Ihave yet to hear a girl say something bad about the dude. There is a fine line between lookin gay and being a straight pimp.

And to top it off your backin a dude that has been slapped more then tina and has yet to swing back. If it was ANYONE else in the world makin this vid I wouldtry to get on your side of the fence, but its berg man. I mean seriously, this dude takes L's as if its cool nowadays.

Originally Posted by meth68

First off ne-yo makes chick music, no doubt about it. He is pretty damn good at it to. That dude got his timberlake on when it comes to girls goin at him. I have yet to hear a girl say something bad about the dude. There is a fine line between lookin gay and being a straight pimp.

And to top it off your backin a dude that has been slapped more then tina and has yet to swing back. If it was ANYONE else in the world makin this vid I would try to get on your side of the fence, but its berg man. I mean seriously, this dude takes L's as if its cool nowadays.

Yeah all this might be true buuut...
did you see those pics
laugh.gif
theres not a straight man in america that would get caught looking that...

i dig the song though... haha but berg is lightweight punkish. %@! was with the mohawk, that %%% is hella old

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Recap? No chance I'm watching 8 minutes of Young Berg.

I know I started and about 1 minute in I was just like "what the +%+# am I doing?"

Ne-Yo gonna pull another rap out. Word to A Milli Freestyle.
laugh.gif

Ne-Yo > Yung Berg.

This dude is completely wacko.
smh.gif

Dapper D, I hear ya but if Wayne and Baby can get away in the hip hop world kissing on the lips like they are Ben and Jen.... lol

Recap? No chance I'm watching 8 minutes of Young Berg.
Word.

I have about a two minute tolerance with that lil' #%***...seen that the vid was 8+ minutes and X'ed it out.

Originally Posted by meth68

First off ne-yo makes chick music, no doubt about it. He is pretty damn good at it to. That dude got his timberlake on when it comes to girls goin at him. I have yet to hear a girl say something bad about the dude. There is a fine line between lookin gay and being a straight pimp.

And to top it off your backin a dude that has been slapped more then tina and has yet to swing back. If it was ANYONE else in the world makin this vid I would try to get on your side of the fence, but its berg man. I mean seriously, this dude takes L's as if its cool nowadays.
Ok.

Explain this...

1218200962neyoqdefjam2.jpg

1218200961neyoqdefjam1.jpg

I ain't even trying to defend Ne-Yo cause really I could give a damn but I'd bet the house that A LOT of your favorite rnb singers have pics like thosesomewhere. It wasn't till Sisqo took it over the top that rnb dudes decided it wasn't poppin anymore lol

I ain't even trying to defend Ne-Yo cause really I could give a damn but I'd bet the house that A LOT of your favorite rnb singers have pics like those somewhere.
And you'd probably win that bet...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom