Young Chris HAS to be next up... Dude has been putting in work.

dame theory

Banned
[h1]Young Chris – +#$ets f. Rico Love[/h1]
Screen-shot-2011-01-16-at-3.53.23-PM.png

Photo: Crook Robbins

It’s no “$%* & *******,

Young Chris is that dude. His flow is 
eek.gif
He was my favorite Artist off State Property.
I have almost all his solo mixtape... even the mick boogie joints they go hard.
pimp.gif

Young Chris is that dude. His flow is 
eek.gif
He was my favorite Artist off State Property.
I have almost all his solo mixtape... even the mick boogie joints they go hard.
pimp.gif

Well, the Rico Love/Division 1 affiliation is supposed to put him back in the mainstream light. Hopefully, he catches back on.

Well, the Rico Love/Division 1 affiliation is supposed to put him back in the mainstream light. Hopefully, he catches back on.

Dude never really had a chance and probably will never get another opportunity like he had on the Roc.

No buzz and honestly his mixtapes aren't that good. Dude would need amazing music to get any kind of hype. Just another spitta in rap and I'd say Jae Millz is ahead of him.

Dude never really had a chance and probably will never get another opportunity like he had on the Roc.

No buzz and honestly his mixtapes aren't that good. Dude would need amazing music to get any kind of hype. Just another spitta in rap and I'd say Jae Millz is ahead of him.

The part that sucks about him not making it mainstream is the fact that Jay has used his flow to takeover rap
laugh.gif

The part that sucks about him not making it mainstream is the fact that Jay has used his flow to takeover rap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he's too much of a rapper
i be wanting to strangle you b....
laugh.gif

why else do rapper rap? they rap cuz they rappers!....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

why does that sucky *#$ cavs take da floor and play basketball? they play to win da game....doesn't matter if their losing..they trying..if u not tryin to rap then get out this lane

and do some charity work.

speaking of which...

Back
Top Bottom