Young Chris HAS to be next up... Dude has been putting in work.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he's too much of a rapper
i be wanting to strangle you b....
laugh.gif

why else do rapper rap? they rap cuz they rappers!....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

why does that sucky *#$ cavs take da floor and play basketball? they play to win da game....doesn't matter if their losing..they trying..if u not tryin to rap then get out this lane

and do some charity work.

speaking of which...

just cuz u can rap dont make ur music dope... his songs be boring as @+%%... thats what i mean... too much rapper not enough artist

just cuz u can rap dont make ur music dope... his songs be boring as @+%%... thats what i mean... too much rapper not enough artist

My man Rico Love another Black MAN from the Mil taking over....

I respect homie's grind

And I have been a YC fan for a long while but he lost points when I found out my man 4wrestling lives in the same building as him lol.... Either 4wrestling is doing it MAJOR or YC is doing it very minor....

I respect homie's grind

And I have been a YC fan for a long while but he lost points when I found out my man 4wrestling lives in the same building as him lol.... Either 4wrestling is doing it MAJOR or YC is doing it very minor....

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I respect homie's grind

why does that matter to you? just wondering

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I respect homie's grind

why does that matter to you? just wondering

^ I kid, I kid..... (in truth 4wrestlings crib is dope I got hella inspiration from his crib when I was moving about a year ago, I don't frequent the bachelor pad thread nearly as much any more but dude literally had that place SHUT DOWN)

In truth tho Chris has had better days to me. As previously stated in this thread dude will always be a brides made never a bride. Dude was with the Roc during it epitome not to mention the fact that he actually was kept around and under the Roc umbrella long after the jay/dame split. Honestly dude may be what many on this very board suspect will become of J. Cole (not saying I agree)

^ I kid, I kid..... (in truth 4wrestlings crib is dope I got hella inspiration from his crib when I was moving about a year ago, I don't frequent the bachelor pad thread nearly as much any more but dude literally had that place SHUT DOWN)

In truth tho Chris has had better days to me. As previously stated in this thread dude will always be a brides made never a bride. Dude was with the Roc during it epitome not to mention the fact that he actually was kept around and under the Roc umbrella long after the jay/dame split. Honestly dude may be what many on this very board suspect will become of J. Cole (not saying I agree)

The people in the condo just moved out today. One of you could be Chris's new next door neighbor.

The people in the condo just moved out today. One of you could be Chris's new next door neighbor.

^lmao real talk if I move to philly I'm trying to move near Philly Free.... Dude was my actual favorite of the SP roster

^lmao real talk if I move to philly I'm trying to move near Philly Free.... Dude was my actual favorite of the SP roster

Back
Top Bottom