-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo gotti took his place
THIS.

Gotti doing it better than Jeezy. Why would i even want to go listen to Jeezy's new material when i can just go listen to Gotti.

Touchdown & White World > Anything Jeezy put out last year

Come to think of it. Jeezy really might be done
laugh.gif

yo gotti took his place
THIS.

Gotti doing it better than Jeezy. Why would i even want to go listen to Jeezy's new material when i can just go listen to Gotti.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yo gotti took his place
THIS.

laugh.gif

Not to mention the 2 Song he had in rotation ( All White Everything and Lose My Mind ) he get's killed

yo gotti took his place
THIS.

laugh.gif

Not to mention the 2 Song he had in rotation ( All White Everything and Lose My Mind ) he get's killed

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yungmatt wrote:

LLCoolMichael wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

this dude's career is over

Kinda like yours.

Oh wait. It never started.
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

G... Its a lay up everytime
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

G if Time does get on he should have the iron clad ability of not being affected by anything anyone says to him
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i already have that ability... id rather my career not start yet than be ending after 5 or so years...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yungmatt wrote:

LLCoolMichael wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

this dude's career is over

Kinda like yours.

Oh wait. It never started.
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

G... Its a lay up everytime
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

G if Time does get on he should have the iron clad ability of not being affected by anything anyone says to him
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i already have that ability... id rather my career not start yet than be ending after 5 or so years...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Deeper Than Rap was much better than TM102. Jeezy is done, Ross is the better rapper. Even Jeezys features have been trash, what was this guy talking about on Rihannas its so hard?
laugh.gif

Are You Serious?? Homie Deeper than rap was so weak son that was by far Ross weakest album. I'mma a Ross fan him & Jeezy are my 2 favorites rite now but Ross a better rapper?? don't believe the hype dude Ross bars are on the same level as Jeezy they rap about basically the same thing majority of the time dude. I think Ross & everybody else really think that he can be the next Biggie & Ross is soooo far below BIG it's not even funny. He got Burnt by T.I. on "Maybach Music III" & "Pledge Allegiance to The Swag". Come dude stop hyping Ross up he is just putting out more than everybody else he is a Sub-par rapper ya'll talking like Ross on Jigga level or sumthin..

Deeper Than Rap was much better than TM102. Jeezy is done, Ross is the better rapper. Even Jeezys features have been trash, what was this guy talking about on Rihannas its so hard?
laugh.gif

Are You Serious?? Homie Deeper than rap was so weak son that was by far Ross weakest album. I'mma a Ross fan him & Jeezy are my 2 favorites rite now but Ross a better rapper?? don't believe the hype dude Ross bars are on the same level as Jeezy they rap about basically the same thing majority of the time dude. I think Ross & everybody else really think that he can be the next Biggie & Ross is soooo far below BIG it's not even funny. He got Burnt by T.I. on "Maybach Music III" & "Pledge Allegiance to The Swag". Come dude stop hyping Ross up he is just putting out more than everybody else he is a Sub-par rapper ya'll talking like Ross on Jigga level or sumthin..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

laugh.gif

Everything you say is now null and void..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

laugh.gif

Everything you say is now null and void..

Ross is more lyrical than Jeezy... They both make bangers though, and thats all that matters to me...

Jeezy never really "WoW'ed" me with any of his lyrics...Im not saying Ross is a lyrical God, but he's more lyrical than Jeezy....

Ross is more lyrical than Jeezy... They both make bangers though, and thats all that matters to me...

Jeezy never really "WoW'ed" me with any of his lyrics...Im not saying Ross is a lyrical God, but he's more lyrical than Jeezy....

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

yo gotti took his place
THIS.

laugh.gif

this is true as well.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

yo gotti took his place
THIS.

laugh.gif

this is true as well.

i like how you cant be a fan of both 
laugh.gif
every thread about one,  the other has to be brought up...like i cant get in the car and listen to ashes then switch to tm101 and be perfectly fine-

both have hits and both have misses to me...Ross is on fire right now....that doesnt mean everything Jeezy did is forgotten and that he won't be back with more

laugh.gif
every thread about one,  the other has to be brought up...like i cant get in the car and listen to ashes then switch to tm101 and be perfectly fine-

both have hits and both have misses to me...Ross is on fire right now....that doesnt mean everything Jeezy did is forgotten and that he won't be back with more

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

This is very True

I'ma fan of Jeezy .. which why I criticize him the way I do

Even tho I saying what I'm saying about Jeezy ... ( based of Logical thought )

Doesn't make what he did before Null and Void ..

Cuz I still bump Trap or Die TM101 and a few joints of 102 and The Recession ..

But present and future is what we talmbout tho  ..

laugh.gif

This is very True

I'ma fan of Jeezy .. which why I criticize him the way I do

Even tho I saying what I'm saying about Jeezy ... ( based of Logical thought )

Doesn't make what he did before Null and Void ..

Cuz I still bump Trap or Die TM101 and a few joints of 102 and The Recession ..

But present and future is what we talmbout tho  ..

Jeezy is done.

I guess fools finally figured out his music redundant as hell.

And he played himself big time trying to get at Ross cuz no one gave a damn about TM103.

He had no buzz on it, but he hurt himself more showing that he was jealous.

Not even sure what dude needs to do to get back cuz I'm not an A&R and I somewhat don't care for Jeezy lol.

His best bet is to get some Lex Luger beats lmao.

Jeezy is done.

And he played himself big time trying to get at Ross cuz no one gave a damn about TM103.

Not even sure what dude needs to do to get back cuz I'm not an A&R and I somewhat don't care for Jeezy lol.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Jeezy is done.

laugh.gif
thats when we will know he's on his last straw

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Jeezy is done.

laugh.gif
thats when we will know he's on his last straw

laugh.gif
every thread about one,  the other has to be brought up
...like i cant get in the car and listen to ashes then switch to tm101 and be perfectly fine-

Exactly, I like them both. Jeezy more so than Ross but I bump Ross like crazy now because he's still active. No matter how hot Ross gets it ain't gonna just ERASE Jeezy's first 3 albums which were all personal classics to me

Back
Top Bottom