young thug... Barter 6 out.

:smh:

I know there's always been biting in hip hop...but it's reached its worst levels recently. I blame it on people letting it rock. Unnaceptable

I know there's always been biting in hip hop...but it's reached its worst levels recently. I blame it on people letting it rock. Unnaceptable

Yea, people always bit and were and influenced by styles in hiphop, you can even hear the Wayne influence in thugga. but this **** here is straight up cloning and unacceptable

This and desiigner are not ok and shouldn't be accepted. Not only did they straight jack the styles and flow they decided to borrow the Adlibs too :smh:

Last edited:

It'll never be as bad as the drill movement, dudes out in Miami was acting like they was Keef and **** just cuz they had dreads :smh:

Yea, people always bit and were and influenced by styles in hiphop, you can even hear the Wayne influence in thugga. but this **** here is straight up cloning and unacceptable

This and desiigner are not ok and shouldn't be accepted. Not only did they straight jack the styles and flow they decided to borrow the Adlibs too :smh:

You feel me? That's exactly what I've been saying.

Dudes up there talking about "lil bitty bish" and "being slimy" :lol:. Cmon man

Lil bitty ***** came from Migos right? I didn't even listen to that much of the song to hear the adlibs. :smh:

Last edited:
Just watched the For My People video :lol: :smh: :lol:

I turned it off as soon as he started prancing around in that damn skirt.

nthat.gif

Since we here let's take a minute to appreciate mr blue Benjamin

Last edited:
Thug took the name from Ola Playa anyway :lol:

I guess they're saving the songs for the album, I kinda figured that once he "changed" the name to "I'm Up" only to later say SS3 was still coming :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
:smh: SS3 has turned into a damn joke now.... This is what happens when you aren't your own boss and have multiple hands in your pockets.

Back
Top Bottom