young thug... Barter 6 out.

Dude gave her a couple dollars then hit her wit the smokey gif and told her to scram

Side stepped the hell out of a top tier bird. 
mean.gif

Now I'm watching Maliah videos and it ain't emmm 7am.

I like Young Thug (though I can barely decipher his lyrics half the time)

Can't stand fatass PeeWee Longway :smh: Dude is so annoying. Hate how Gucci gets him on the best beat on his album/mixtape just so fat boy can **** it up. How you gone mess up Breakfast and Off The Leash like that??????

Last edited:
laugh.gif

He looked so disinterested 

I don't think Maliah been curved like that, she had to laugh off the embarrassment 

Thugger more interested in his "homie" right next to him than Maliah

Somewhere Drake just cried

That was the epitome of gay. Like why even hop up on stage with her? To show all the other dudes in the audience how much money you have? To eyeball your 'lovers'? Nah b, the nail polish is all over the wall after this one.

Im feelin brah music but he hella suspect. I dont mind him dissing a stripper cause these heaxs these days need reality checks anyway. But that stuff he be doin with his patnaz got him lookin gay

I like Young Thug (though I can barely decipher his lyrics half the time)

Can't stand fatass PeeWee Longway
mean.gif
Dude is so annoying. Hate how Gucci gets him on the best beat on his album/mixtape just so fat boy can **** it up. How you gone mess up Breakfast and Off The Leash like that??????
Longway goes IN

longway flow is crazy

Listen to servin lean if that won't make you a fan..he's just not for you

Thug don't care about a damn thing. :lol:

I ain't seen him without that cup not once.

Last edited:
While that ***** young thug is wild ayo.

Him shooing off Maliah is absolutely hilarious.

she prolly want that ***** now.

I'd feel the opposite if that was any other random stripper, but that's Maliah cot dammit :smh: ol terrible *** rapper

Back
Top Bottom