young thug... Barter 6 out.

I disagree... More ppl were anticipating what turned out to be I'm Up b/c he was running his mouth with the "I'm the GOAT" talk in addition to the shots at Metro and subliminal jabs at Future while coming off the amazing SS2 project.

What SS3 did was retain people that were rockin' with him before IU, like myself, but it didn't really net him a ton of new fans like it would've had he came with it when he was talkin' that talk initially.

SS3 not even comparable to SS2. SS2 got 22 tracks and something like 17 of them ride.

You cut SS2 down to the best 8 songs and its lookin like Illmatic relative to SS3.

Only songs on SS3 that are A1 Thugger are Digits and Memo. SS2 got like 10.

Slime ****, Tattoos, Problem and With Them are cool but they're a dime a dozen across Thug catalog.

SS3 got a better chance going head to head with I'm Up. I can't even rank it over Barter 6 or 1017 Thug.

Last edited:
1. Big Racks Intro
2. Thief In the Night
3. Hey, I
4. She Notice
5. Twerk It
6. Phoenix
7. Flaws
8. Oh Lord

Still got Bout Damn Time, Pull Up On A Kid, Don't Know, No No No, and Mind Right on the bench asking coach for minutes.

Do the same exercise with SS1 and it's the same story really.

SS1>SS3>SS2

The highlights on SS1 are among some of dudes best songs period

Bruh, the eight songs on SS3 ain't standing toe to toe with the 8 songs I listed though.

Agreed on SS1.

I've been trying to tell yall since it dropped, outside of Memo and Digits SS3 is kind of pedestrian By Thug standards.

I guess, cant rly argue that cuz it's hard to measure but beside lamekilla I ain't hear nobody say that he was gon take Future spot

Last edited:
I listen to SS3 more than all those songs. Only ones from that list I still play is Phoenix, Hey I, She Notice.

It's all a matter of opinion bruh. :lol:

Oh I know. That goes without saying.

Only songs I've ever really play off SS3 are Digits, Memo, Slime **** and Problem. Sometimes Tattoos.

Last edited:
1. Big Racks Intro
2. Thief In the Night
3. Hey, I
4. She Notice
5. Twerk It
6. Phoenix
7. Flaws
8. Oh Lord

Still got Bout Damn Time, Pull Up On A Kid, Don't Know, No No No, and Mind Right on the bench asking coach for minutes.

Do the same exercise with SS1 and it's the same story really.

This **** was so potent, man :pimp:

SSII and Barter VI are still my favorite two projects, with Tha Tour being a close third.

All y'all tripping if y'all don't think the best Thug was RG Thug. He bodied every track!

Tha Tour is one of the best mixtapes ever cuh?

Last edited:
I said RG thug. Not RHQ.

Thugger murdered ever song he was on.

Just because BM and RHQ on the tape don't mean it's not thugs best work.

Last edited:
I don't disagree with anything you said about Thugger fam, you referenced it being the best mixtape ever, that mixtape has RHQ on it... hence my initial post.

But thought his following was stronger a couple years ago. :rolleyes

The world is ready for the Slimeover. Slatt

Thug honestly reinvented himself with "Best Friend". The song had him buzzing as if he were a new artist. Happy for my bro

Honestly I still listen to this jawn like it dropped a couple weeks ago....

HOL UP HOL UP..... N _ PROOOOOOOOCEED, I'MA 

Bruh same my ***** slaughtered this **** 
mean.gif
. Beat crazy 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom