young thug... Barter 6 out.

Fairplay, Digits some of his best work of 2016 but I still feel front to back SS3 falls a little short of the insane standard Thug has set for himself.

After three listens I'm a fan.

Not sure if there was really any point of naming the songs after people he respects though considering he just slapped the titles onto preexisting music :lol:

I feel like he hasn't quite plucked the "right" set of tracks from that overloaded hard drive in a little bit though, especially since he's been going with these shorter projects lately.

I hope Hy!£un35 recaptures Barter VI's greatness.

Last edited:
I'd wear a dress before I let another grown man piss on me/slap me
roll.gif

This is wayyyyyyyy better then ss3 , ss3 had 3 good songs and it had "worth it" on it which is absolutely terrible

Last edited:
On Behind the music Outkast big boi was saying how everyone was asking what's wrong with Andre and asking was he gay

Last edited:
Y'all will go hard to defend weird _'s man. :lol:

I remember 3K used to have **** said about him. He talked about it in one of their songs. "Wassup with Andre? Is he on drugs? Is he gay?"

If 3K got jokes and had people saying certain stuff then Thug who's blatantly ayo definitely will.
Why do you care ? Dudes make there self look extra questionable worrying about this mans sexuality soo much

Last edited:
I mean as long as dude ain't talking bout sucking **** or getting his bootyhole blasted. i'm still gonna listen to young thug or any suspected "gay" rap artist if they make good sounding music to me

Y'all will go hard to defend weird _'s man. :lol:

I remember 3K used to have **** said about him. He talked about it in one of their songs. "Wassup with Andre? Is he on drugs? Is he gay?"

If 3K got jokes and had people saying certain stuff then Thug who's blatantly ayo definitely will.
Why do you care ? Dudes make there self look extra questionable worrying about this mans sexuality soo much

By this logic why are you worried about what I post? You look questionable.

By this logic why are you worried about what I post? You look questionable.
I'm not I asked a question I honestly wanna know ?

It's a forum, people discuss all type of ****. If it offends you don't read it, don't worry about what other people post.

No way this shouldn't be on the album

My god this is flames :x

This sounds better than every song on the tape.

Back
Top Bottom