young thug... Barter 6 out.

Bruh I'm a lowkey a Stan and I only knew Jeffrey was coming/dropped because of this here thread.

Last edited:
What=done? Record sales? Anyone of those dudes can drop a single that can do well on the charts at any time.

Migos??? Hell no
Fetty wap new **** ain't even crack the top 50, dude is on love and hiphop now
I stand by my statement. Any of them dudes can drop a banger at anytime. Their not gonna sell alot of records but they gonna keep doing shows, features and occasionally drop that club banger.

Lyor don't know what he doing with Thug. Just randomly dropping tapes as albums.

That new Dolph hitting way harder than this.

I stand by my statement. Any of them dudes can drop a banger at anytime. Their not gonna sell alot of records but they gonna keep doing shows, features and occasionally drop that club banger.

Migos and thugga can drop a banger I'm not sure about fetty wap though :lol:

But I don't think Lyor cares about bangers

What migos deal situation looking like. I thought they were qc and managed by 300 or something idk. And idk I can't count fetty out just yet. Jimmy choo was just the banger 8 mths ago.

Supposedly Migos distribution only thru 300. From what I read they got a decent deal. They keep their masters & get the larger share of royalties and they were making like 40 a show.

I'm convinced Lyor not in this to sell records. It's something else going on they making money off of with analytics or something.

Last edited:
Thug gotta drop the gay "act", that's really the biggest thing holding him back

I said this earlier in the thread. I staated him doing that crap will only let him go so far. It makes a lot of people not take him serious, some disagreed. We'll never know.. shrugs

300 only handle the releases of Migos stuff, no way Lyor would let dem boys release as much content as they do.

It did the same numbers (as SS3) without too much promo and no singles out so it just seems like dudes is trying different things and testin out numbers. Kinda agree with Gamble on them not caring too much if it sells, if that was the case fam would put more footwork on his music. As much as I follow buddy, I thought it was gonna get pushed until I heard about the release party

In other news fam finally shootin a video for Digits

Thug is a niche Rapper at the moment, one or two songs can save that... but like i've been saying for the past two years on this board, some of these cats aren't as big as social media/ streets make them out to be. Being Niche isn't a bad thing and you can surely get paid and EAT from going this route but there's a big difference between this demographic & the demographic that is gonna have you doing arena tours & sellin millions on singles. Thug has not reached that plateau & this is Lyor cohen we're talking about here... he's not walking around with thug 24/7 because he's looking at him like the next Gucci Mane... Lyor wants Thug in that T.I/Wayne/Drake/Ye level status & he has not proven to be able to make that switch

This ***** let the whole summer go by to push digits? We didn't even get a official summer song this year either.

Migos are trash nobody trying to hear a full tape of them bubble gum trap sounding dudes.

If Lyor the reason we didn't see Metrothuggin at a time when Metro was putting up 97-98 Griffey numbers, then he needs to be executed at the stake. :smh:

*plays Blanguage*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom