young thug... Barter 6 out.

The world needs a Future / Thug / Gunna tour but that might be asking for too much lol.
Guaranteed they’ll both be in his Atlanta show. It’s Young Thug and friends, I expect nothing less than Future, Gunna, Baby, 21 at the least. Maybe a Gucci, Drake, T. Scott or Chris Brown sighting. It’s a Friday night during the kids spring break, downtown gonna be packed.

sensational.gif

Way better cover than the weirdly edited baby picture joint that people thought he might use:

FzK32XeWYBEDbqP.jpeg

I won't lie though, I didn't love Punk or So Much Fun so I'm not all that excited. The cover makes it look like it would be his chance to get his **** off but this is realistically something they're cooking up from the hard drives.

Regardless of all them words, I'm obviously gonna listen though :lol:

Also wasn’t a fan of Punk.

So Much Fun is a personal favorite Thugger project in my book. Up there with Barter. :smokin

Looking forward to this album though.

Features look crazy. No doubt in my mind that Drake 21 album was really meant for Thug he just got caught up. Prayers up for thug, he’s fighting an uphill battle. Even if he beats the state the feds could pick his case right back up and indict him on a federal Rico level. It all depends on on how bad they really want him pause. Lil woody snitching is hella damaging toward him.

Back
Top Bottom