young thug... Barter 6 out.

I was trying to figure why the instrumental sounded so familiar, that boy Wheezy double-dipped. Long Live The Ruler :smokin

Not moved off the first listen, but I'll keep living with it. I feel like it would've made way more sense to at least whip up an album full of digestible hits like So Much Fun though for the numbers. This feels mostly direction-less and kinda dull. Maybe I'm just tired to lock in.

I was trying to figure why the instrumental sounded so familiar, that boy Wheezy double-dipped. Long Live The Ruler :smokin

Not moved off the first listen, but I'll keep living with it. I feel like it would've made way more sense to at least whip up an album full of digestible hits like So Much Fun though for the numbers. This feels mostly direction-less and kinda dull. Maybe I'm just tired to lock in.
Off first listen think I’m only feeling the 2nd half of the album. Went Thru It to Mad Dog is a good run and Uncle M is hard. Going to run it back in the gym tomorrow.

Last edited:
METRO THUGGIN
LONG OVERDUE
NO CAP
NO BAP
SLATT
denzel-washington (1).gif

IMO Drake the best part of Oh U Went, Thug with a lazy hook there and it annoys me when he relies on some of those old lines.

Man hell nah and I’m a hard critic. It’s only like 2 skips on here for me. My biggest gripe was no baby or durk features. 22 snapped on his features, drake did what he does. Mad dog is vintage thug and Jonesboro is just hard period. I dunno what y’all were expecting he gave us a full rapping album in line with the slime seasons, none of that experimental Punk stuff.

obviously they literally are throwaways considering they're all recorded at least a year ago and never saw the light of day. not as bad as the previous album but nothing that will likely stay in rotation.

Back
Top Bottom