young thug... Barter 6 out.

MPA Peewee Longway  @peeweelongway
Follow

Blue m&m2 getting mix #OTW

8:00 PM - 12 Dec 2014

tumblr_m4r9k1NWnL1r8an8no1_400.gif

Last edited:
A few years later, after a dispute over Thug's classroom antics turned physical, he got kicked out of middle school. "I broke my teacher's arm," he says matter-of-factly. "Took his *** out. *****-*** *****." He spent the next four years in a harsh juvenile-detention program. "Seven in the morning to six in the afternoon," he says. "No windows or nothing, like a real jail. Lot of punishment. I didn't do **** there but gamble, smoke and ****."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...e-hottest-voice-in-rap-20141204#ixzz3M29zTUoW  
2wom0w6.gif

Beat a ***** bad and I might just pop his *** and I'm up and awaaaay

Up Up and Away and Aye are holding me over until the official album

As I got older I stopped believing what I read about artists in magazines, they always make them look weird and odd, rarely are they just normal and handling business.

Who was he ******* in Juvie though?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Boa just leaped out the closet

They have some thats coed and its not as hard as you would think

All depend on which one he was in tho

WY1jG.png

Y'all remember when Thug and Longway were like a duo?

Idk what paring I like better. Thug & Quan, or Thug & Longway.

Just played "Intro" and "Loaded"....and my air guns were going off.

quan n thug are a better combo

longway should join make a tape together with the migos and go from there

He needs better management if wop was out dude would have been blown up....he should have dropped a video for servin lean late last year/early this year & tried to push that boy right there as a summer club banger

I guess Quan and Thug. PeeWee damn near wash Thug everytime they do a song together
WhenWhen peewee n thug are on songs together it reminds me of how terrible thug really is. Quan sounds better with him cuz he's worse

Thug is a melodic genius, he can rap for real but he knows what the world and his fanbase wants.

If Longway was so much better than him, he would be popping but he isn't.

I love Longway but let's be real.

That Blue M&M's tape wasn't it either.

Last edited:
Long way didn't come out acting gay either. My mom knows who young thug is and my GMA and its not because of his rapping. Son knew what he was doing with all that extra ****

Long way didn't come out acting gay either. My mom knows who young thug is and my GMA and its not because of his rapping. Son knew what he was doing with all that extra ****

Thug still makes better music, his image was for shock value & a way to separate himself in a over saturated rap game

Ppl arent gonna take a ugly fat ****** with a squeaky voice srs

Thug is a melodic genius, he can rap for real but he knows what the world and his fanbase wants.

If Longway was so much better than him, he would be popping but he isn't.

I love Longway but let's be real.

That Blue M&M's tape wasn't it either.
Besides Rich Gang Tha Tour, wat mixtape Thug got that's better than Blue M&M.

Dude just now getting melodies down all his old stuff he either sounded nice or off and if he rapped "for real" he would sound exactly like Wayne.

Even if Gucci was out that wouldn't do anything cuz it didnt do anything for Thug. Dude need to stick to doing songs with YDG if he rly wanted to blow

Thug still makes better music, his image was for shock value & a way to separate himself in a over saturated rap game

Ppl arent gonna take a ugly fat ****** with a squeaky voice srs
But u can take a just as ugly,anorexic, crack head with a squeaky voice serious? All long way had to do was paint his nails, wear lip gloss and call Joseguapo his hubby and he could be a recognizable name. My grandma knows who thing is bruh, and it ain't because of his music. Sneaking n geeking, serving lean could've easily been what stoner was but as said before dudes management and decision making is terrible. Or maybe if he would've came out romo he could've blew. Pause

Peewee just doesnt have it b

Sneakin & geekin, servin lean couldve been stoner if the ppl liked it & could make silly dances to it, has nothing to do with management or decision making, everybody cant be a star in the rap game

Thug is actually smart enough to have a different image than the typical trap rapper

Peewee just doesnt have it b

Sneakin & geekin, servin lean couldve been stoner if the ppl liked it & could make silly dances to it, has nothing to do with management or decision making, everybody cant be a star in the rap game

Thug is actually smart enough to have a different image than the typical trap rapper

Agreed.

Pewee had "Stoner" first. It's "Kidnapped" on Molly. He's just not as charismatic as Thug.

I like that Fat Trel of Atl comparison.

Last edited:
Take away all the romo **** thug is just another rapper from atl that had a song with a catchy hook

Back
Top Bottom