young thug... Barter 6 out.

The shots at wayne on this tape tho 
laugh.gif
 The Irony 

U sound mad tho. Gangstas not filing lawsuits over a damn mix tape name. Ain't that serious bro, juvie ain't sue that *****

He damn sure tried to sue Birdman.

Talkin bout he snitching because he of an album. do ya'll ****** even no what snitching is anymore, dudes just be flapping they gums just cuz

Bruh he sued birdman over a album name? Birdman owed this ***** millions. Thug said I'm naming my album c6 and son caught feelings and went to the courts. If he suwoo bloodgang he would've went and had a conversation with that man at the minimum.

1) Hmmmm the Album title that just happens to be his last name & a series that he's still working on, why being signed to a ***** Wayne is synonymous with. Do you not see how this could **** up his money & his brand.

2) What exactly do you expect wayne to do... go to the ****** Crib with goons tie him up & beat him til he changes the album title. Ya'll dudes be gassed off rap and just stop living in the real world.

Not at all but if son respects u, why couldn't u make that phone call and I'm pretty sure he would've changed it. The same way 500 degrees could've hurt juvie brand, name a trash album after a classic smh

It was cool... The production was slapping. Just music you vibe too. Nothing too serious at first listen. 

Son really changed the name to Barter 6 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, thought this was a joke when I heard it.

1st of all @ICE CITY FC @Colombia I would like to apologize to my fellow Gucci fans for doubting your judgment. I've been very vocal about my hate for thuggee and I still think 1017 thug sucks and he is romo. 2nd as ashamed as I am, I actually like this ****. Like the beats are amazing and his melodies just work on em, switching of flows jus damn. This is really the best carter since 2. While I still don't condone his actions this **** right here has some bangers. This ***** really bout to jack Wayne fan base, I see why Wayne is mad.

i aint eem hear it yet but i know its fire

:edit

im halfway thru it on spotify

Last edited:
With That, Check, Halftime, and Numbers are hard as hell.

EDIT: Thugger really got Birdman to lightweight skate on 'Knocked Off' :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom