young thug... Barter 6 out.

I feel bad for most of yall
laugh.gif
 I don't feel bad but this **** is amazing to sit back and watch.

I feel sorry for people that still listen to Lil Wayne [emoji]128514[/emoji]

***** boi ill leave you dead like dedication

Barter is FLAMES

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Are they gonna release physical copies?

Last edited:
***** a never be wayne!
Thug can rock with bird all he want. Cause wayne say.. " They don't call me Jr no more, They call me the #1 stunner!!!!

300/Atlantic sending out press releases saying this a mixtape and the debut album "Hy!£UN35" (
indifferent.gif
) drop in August
 300 Entertainment recording artist Young Thug has announced the release of his new mixtape, BARTER 6. The collection, which marks the rapper’s first solo outing in more than two years, is available now at all digital retailers. Hy!£UN35, Young Thug’s long awaited debut album, arrives at last on August 28th. '300 is proud to present Young Thug! We believe he is a unique artist who will have a special place in the future of hip hop' – Lyor Cohen, 300 Entertainment
Apparently somebody beat him to the punch and dropped a project called HiTunes after he announced his last year so they changed it to that ********
laugh.gif

Longway need his own thread now too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The production on this is solid. 

Never Had It, Check, and Cant Tell 
pimp.gif

I'm shocked this turned out the way it did being that I dont like this dudes music generally, its pretty solid for what it is

Dolph posted this on his IG and ****** in the comments are MAD [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Say what u want his carter is better than any carter Wayne put out after 2

I hate Dwayne now and I can agree ^. Our whole hood had that **** when it dropped, moms even had 10s in a explorer and use to bang c1

S/O to OP :nthat: :nthat: When you get the time tho get Longway name back on the Thread title :lol: :pimp:

Barter 6 Good itunes purchase 8)

Last edited:
I get so rustled when people say Carter 2 > 1

2 was great but Carter 1 was epic

You and me both. I be like what are yall listening to. C2 was great, but C1 was his magnum opus. I feel like Dedication 1 is better than Dedication 2 as well.

Thug got a cool debut though. Just feel the album kinda trails off towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom