young thug... Barter 6 out.

100 BANDS 100 BANDS DROPPED ON THE HEAD IF ANY ***** WANT IT MAN.

POP ME A XANNY, I'M FAST, I'M SO FAST, I'M SO FASTER THAN SONIC, MAN. :pimp:

What are y'all ___s really in here talking about right now? :lol:

Last edited:
i cook fishscale and sing to her at the same time like tank..[emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji].. line of the year

I don't care about the back story. You have an album with production and one artists lyrics. According to you if Wayne spot over the same beats it would be classic. But you have no idea what flows he'd use, what topics he'd rap about, what lyrics he'd use, punchlines, features. Literally everything that people judge an album you don't know, save the production. Yet you called this imaginary album a classic. It's baffling.
It's not just beats man, nobody sues their label for $10M over just beats. Did you listen to the cadence, topics, and punchlines on The Barter? "Dedication"/"Officer"/"Bling"/"I'm a beast, I'm a monster" are just some of the many Wayne references. It's pretty obvious Young Thug was hired to ghostwrite this album as Lil Wayne. That's why we'll never see a Carter 5 under Cash Money because this was supposed to be it.
laugh.gif

Dome and halftime added easily my favorites. When the beat breaks for the first time on halftime and he starts saying stuff like "every time I dress myself it go mother cuffin viral" :smh: :x

Dome and halftime added easily my favorites. When the beat breaks for the first time on halftime and he starts saying stuff like "every time I dress myself it go mother cuffin viral" :smh: :x

"Cocaine white like Justin Bieber *****, I might show the racks and tease the *****, I might want it but I don't need the *****, I been flooded out my Jesus *****, I want your pizza Little Caesar's *****...."

Best song on the album. EASILY

This ***** sucks so bad. I listened to some of the album it's a shame how the best beats get wasted on this likes on this ***** :smh:

Been listening to the ~50something Thugger tracks that leaked yesterday. Some real gems in here bruh. Amazing stuff.
Bout 40 Rich Homie tracks leaked too

Been listening to the ~50something Thugger tracks that leaked yesterday. Some real gems in here bruh. Amazing stuff.
Bout 40 Rich Homie tracks leaked too

It's like a solid 15-18 good songs on it

Power
Runnin Out Of Money
Destroyed
Ms Jackson

:pimp:

Last edited:
This ***** sucks so bad. I listened to some of the album it's a shame how the best beats get wasted on this likes on this ***** :smh:

I give a lot of projects a listen off of production alone, LondonOnDaTrack been ill but it's phenomenal how boo boo this dude "album" is given the amount of straight gems he had at his disposal.

Does he have a catchy song here or there? Sure, but of course you playing with Aaron Rodgers you're going to catch a couple TD's but honestly dudes fallen off drastically compared to where he was 12-18 months ago where at a minimum you'd get a track like "Treasure" but on a good day you'd get "Danny Glover."

Bottom line.... Had he stuck to that trap sh** he was rockin' with early on he'd have a much stronger following of legit fans but now the majority of ppl are just sitting around waiting for the next stunt he pulls, and it's sad because he has talent but clearly way too caught up in trollin' around w/ the h0m0 references/fufu dressing while still trying to maintain the trap n'ga character... Unfortunately for him none of these antics driven artist ever really amount to sh** in the long run and the quality of their music suffers as time progresses much much faster.

Shouts out to him for his "Free Gucci" chants at almost every Rodeo concert but his music is bunz 90% of the time these days, just calling a spade a spade here.

Last edited:
Do yourselves a favor n go listen to soulja boy cake [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom