young thug... Barter 6 out.

This ******* guy just doesn't care :rofl: it's so damn blatant :rofl: I thought Soulja Boy was biting Gucci Mane on Balenciaga's & Red Bottoms, but this takes the cake :lol:

I'm bumpin "Myself"

I'm thinking damn this beat is majestic

And then I hear this cat say "I swear to God they raped me I was by myself"

:smh:

This ******* guy just doesn't care
roll.gif
it's so damn blatant
roll.gif
I thought Soulja Boy was biting Gucci Mane on Balenciaga's & Red Bottoms, but this takes the cake
laugh.gif
son just transforms to any rapper he wants 
roll.gif

In my opinion, the only reason this album worth listening, is because the track ; "Check".
One of the best tracks this years, but the album as a whole, not good in my taste.

Bottom line.... Had he stuck to that trap sh** he was rockin' with early on he'd have a much stronger following of legit fans but now the majority of ppl are just sitting around waiting for the next stunt he pulls, and it's sad because he has talent but clearly way too caught up in trollin' around w/ the h0m0 references/fufu dressing while still trying to maintain the trap n'ga character... .

I wonder how you feel like this when buddy didn't rly have a legit following until About The Money/Lifestyle and the Rich Gang tape dropped.

In my opinion, the only reason this album worth listening, is because the track ; "Check".
One of the best tracks this years, but the album as a whole, not good in my taste.
I agree with this. I'm on record as a person that hates  most of Young Thug's music, but I find myself listening to "Check" a lot. Just downloaded all of his leaked material off of Datpiff so I hope there's something worth listening to.

I like Barter 6 :/

He's one of the few newer down south rappers I can listen to

Last edited:
All marketing, but marketing at the extreme smh. Sorta like how Nicki pretending to be gay when she first dropped.

Wayne prolly hitting T.I.'s line ASAP, they got this _ Peewee Roscoe all on the news/internet 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Lil Wayne [/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]Arrest in Tour Bus Shooting ...Suspect Tied to Young Thug[/h2]
[h5]5/29/2015 8:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF[/h5]
EXCLUSIVE

0528-jimmy-carlton-mugshot-1.jpg

Lil Wayne's tour bus was allegedly shot up by a guy who has very close ties to Wayne's rival, Young Thug ... TMZ has learned. 

Atlanta PD got an arrest warrant for the suspect, Jimmy Carlton Winfrey, on May 21 ... and he's been charged with aggravated assault, terroristic threats, possession of a firearm by a felon, and criminal gang activity.

We're told by multiple sources in Atlanta that Winfrey has been Young Thug's road manager -- which is incredibly relevant since Thug's been in a very public feud  with Wayne for months.

Thug released a mixtape called "Tha Carter 6" -- mocking Wayne's long delayed album -- but changed it to "Barter 6" when he was threatened with a lawsuit.

0528-winfrey-yung-thug-instagram-1.jpg

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne's bus got blasted  back in April as he was leaving a club gig in Atlanta. Police say Winfrey was trying to gain status in the Bloods by "committing a high profile shooting of a rival rap artist." 

Winfrey's mug shot is from a previous arrest for drug possession in Florida.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/29/lil-w...rrest-jimmy-winfrey-young-thug/#ixzz3bYvkOiF0

Barter 6 grew on me a lot... With That, Check, Can't Tell, Dome, Never Had It, Halftime... All fire

The Leak got a lot of joints too- Power, Good Times, Myself, Thick B*****, UDigg, Runnin Out of Money, Draw Down, Bang Bang.... Thug goes in man

I think he's better on London's beats. When he's on Metro beats that's when he does all that screaming and ****. Future fits Metro beats better.

Back
Top Bottom