young thug... Barter 6 out.

Barter 6 is better than any Wayne album since the carter 2 IDC what anybody says.

Putting all the ******** aside, Young Thug at the mere age of 23, is one of the best young rappers out right now. He has a variety of sounds that other rappers can't conquer. 

Can't agree with that , you can barley understand half of what he says. I will give him his credit on making catchy music thou.

Putting all the ******** aside, Young Thug at the mere age of 23, is one of the best young rappers out right now. He has a variety of sounds that other rappers can't conquer. 

Can't agree with that , you can barley understand half of what he says. I will give him his credit on making catchy music thou.

Dudes used to say the same about Gucci. :lol:

The music ain't made for you then fam.

95% of Thugs rhymes are clearly audible. He rarely does some crooning thats actually hard to hear. :lol:

Last edited:
For me it's:
#1: Future
#2: Gucci Mane
#3: Young Thug
#4: Pusha T
#5: Big Krit

Gucci
Future
Pusha
Gunplay
Ross
The five I listen to more than anybody else.

Bit difficult to judge where he stands all time at this stage in his career but right now he's one of the three artists I am really checking for along with Popcaan and Sam Hunt.

1. Sosa
2. Future
3. Thug
4. ..... Really that's all I listen too.

Clipse first album "Lord Willin" may be my favorite album ever though idk why.
Edit:
I like how we're being honest here too and not just naming lyricist.

Last edited:
thug got the potential but i dont think he'll ever get into top tier status in terms of popularity like where future is at right now

Back
Top Bottom