young thug... Barter 6 out.

def want that MigoThuggin tape, the snippet on Thug twitter was yammin

Cant front London did his thing on Jeremih album

To think I used to hate Thug smh :smh:
It's insane how versatile he is. So many flows and melodies.

tumblr_nye2tuTajF1s78x4wo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Man how do thugger and Travis Scott stay slim when they on hella drugs . **** Travis even got that 6 pack. I'm here eating healthy, no drugs and I still got a belly.

Travi$ does rap about throwing up more than your average rapper

I heard Thug doesn't rly eat much cuz he be busy, just be snacking

To think I used to hate Thug smh :smh:
It's insane how versatile he is. So many flows and melodies.

Yea I hated him around that Stoner song being popular but Danny glover/lifestyle made me give him a chance.

Can't deny his music. I can see him blowing up mainstream because folks love dude

Man how do thugger and Travis Scott stay slim when they on hella drugs . **** Travis even got that 6 pack. I'm here eating healthy, no drugs and I still got a belly.

I wouldn't be surprised if Travis Scott took adderall tbh. That **** will suppress your appetite like hell. You gotta remind yourself to eat at times

um are you joking?

You must never seen Travis Scott live...............dude sweats his *** off and tours a lot, he is lean but he is no bodybuilder type lean.

Thugger is like a closet homosexual and prob doesnt even eat much.

btw just because they rappers dont think they dont eat bad, per say even if they do drugs.......................also lets not forget genetic factors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom