Your Favorite NBA player thinks "Roy over Durant"

Fisher wasn't the only person guarding Westbrook. They tried putting Kobe, Sasha, and Farmar on Westbrook and he still got his. At the end of the day, Durant is a slightly more athletic Dirk and just like Dirk he will never win a Championship.

Fisher wasn't the only person guarding Westbrook. They tried putting Kobe, Sasha, and Farmar on Westbrook and he still got his. At the end of the day, Durant is a slightly more athletic Dirk and just like Dirk he will never win a Championship.

Fisher wasn't the only person guarding Westbrook. They tried putting Kobe, Sasha, and Farmar on Westbrook and he still got his.
It was mostly Fisher in the first 4 games. Kobe didn't really guard him until Game 5. And I don't know if you know this, but Sasha missed the entire series with an ankle injury.

At the end of the day, Durant is a slightly more athletic Dirk
Dirk is a first ballot HOFer, so even if that's true (which it isn't), it's funny that you say that like it's a bad thing.

Fisher wasn't the only person guarding Westbrook. They tried putting Kobe, Sasha, and Farmar on Westbrook and he still got his.
It was mostly Fisher in the first 4 games. Kobe didn't really guard him until Game 5. And I don't know if you know this, but Sasha missed the entire series with an ankle injury.

At the end of the day, Durant is a slightly more athletic Dirk
Dirk is a first ballot HOFer, so even if that's true (which it isn't), it's funny that you say that like it's a bad thing.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

1. Bill Simmons is on crack if he thinks that team usa wouldn't have won gold if they replaced Durant with Lebron. They would have been even better. Durant is a hell of a player but he is getting too much credit. Lebron > Durant
Teams would have just packed in the zone and made Lebron shoot the ball. With Durant, you can't just pack in the zone because he'll go off from anywhere. It's the one flaw in Lebron's game, and any analyst will agree, when it comes down to it, you can back off Lebron a bit and hope he chucks up a bad jumper. With Durant, you basically have to meet him 25 feet out because he'll kill you from everywhere.

1. Bill Simmons is on crack if he thinks that team usa wouldn't have won gold if they replaced Durant with Lebron. They would have been even better. Durant is a hell of a player but he is getting too much credit. Lebron > Durant
Teams would have just packed in the zone and made Lebron shoot the ball. With Durant, you can't just pack in the zone because he'll go off from anywhere. It's the one flaw in Lebron's game, and any analyst will agree, when it comes down to it, you can back off Lebron a bit and hope he chucks up a bad jumper. With Durant, you basically have to meet him 25 feet out because he'll kill you from everywhere.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
 yeah Bron doesn't have a jumper.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
 yeah Bron doesn't have a jumper.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Kobe is a idiot. So you're telling me RIGHT NOW Roy is better than Durant? **%! outta here. I don't care how underrated he is, Durant is the 2nd best player in the league right now.
roll.gif
Gotta be kidding me
1. Bron
2. KD
3. Wade
4. Kobe

Truest words you will ever read on NT.

Come on man, you don't believe KD is better than Wade, Bryant, Roy, Rose, Paul, Williams, Carmelo, even Joe Johnson. All these guys (With the exception of Johnson and MAYBE mellow) do more than Kevin Durant.
Oh my god.

This dude said JOE JOHNSON & DERRICK ROSE IS BETTER THAN DURANT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this dude said KD is better then wade?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Kobe is a idiot. So you're telling me RIGHT NOW Roy is better than Durant? **%! outta here. I don't care how underrated he is, Durant is the 2nd best player in the league right now.
roll.gif
Gotta be kidding me
1. Bron
2. KD
3. Wade
4. Kobe

Truest words you will ever read on NT.

Come on man, you don't believe KD is better than Wade, Bryant, Roy, Rose, Paul, Williams, Carmelo, even Joe Johnson. All these guys (With the exception of Johnson and MAYBE mellow) do more than Kevin Durant.
Oh my god.

This dude said JOE JOHNSON & DERRICK ROSE IS BETTER THAN DURANT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this dude said KD is better then wade?

True they would have packed the zone in and made lebron shoot but his outside shot is not as bad as people like to make it out to be. With lebron I think that there would have been even more fast break opportunities, and team usa would have had Lebron playing the high post in their zone offense where I think he would have excelled at. His passing ability would hve only helped the shooters like eric gordon and step curry in my opinion

True they would have packed the zone in and made lebron shoot but his outside shot is not as bad as people like to make it out to be. With lebron I think that there would have been even more fast break opportunities, and team usa would have had Lebron playing the high post in their zone offense where I think he would have excelled at. His passing ability would hve only helped the shooters like eric gordon and step curry in my opinion

Originally Posted by Dok

Game 4 on, it was mostly Kobe and he turned Westbrook into a jump shooter and he got his and a terrible FG%.

Originally Posted by Dok

Game 4 on, it was mostly Kobe and he turned Westbrook into a jump shooter and he got his and a terrible FG%.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Are there people really believing Roy is better than Durant?  I hope the people that are saying that are Californians.. Oh wait, have they legalized marijuana in CA yet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Coming from an Arizona fan.  Arizona fans are the most unknowledgeable fans I have ever come across in my whole life, by far.  
I didnt read this whole thread but I find it hard to believe that people actually are cosigning this idea.  Especially because Kobe's words were taken out of context anyways.

This is coming from a Warriors fan.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Are there people really believing Roy is better than Durant?  I hope the people that are saying that are Californians.. Oh wait, have they legalized marijuana in CA yet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Coming from an Arizona fan.  Arizona fans are the most unknowledgeable fans I have ever come across in my whole life, by far.  
I didnt read this whole thread but I find it hard to believe that people actually are cosigning this idea.  Especially because Kobe's words were taken out of context anyways.

This is coming from a Warriors fan.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

You think that's funny, wait until Kneesh comes in here and tells you Rose is better than Durant.

Nobody takes her seriously, though.
laugh.gif
Damn Proshares, you love my name don't you?
And WhatsLosinLike ... you obviously know what losing is like ... you're a fan of the Rockets and Lebron.
roll.gif

You think that's funny, wait until Kneesh comes in here and tells you Rose is better than Durant.

laugh.gif
And WhatsLosinLike ... you obviously know what losing is like ... you're a fan of the Rockets and Lebron.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif
roll.gif

lUxj.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif
roll.gif

lUxj.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom