Your favorite player as a kid

I don't know if you could be alive in the 80s and not have MJ up there. He literally changed the way kids played the game. But I also loved Kareem (6thgrade book report on Giant Steps) and Magic. On the real, though, through high school and beyond, my favorite was Mark Jackson, yes, he of the TVludicrousness.

1792787.jpg

Basketball: Magic Johnson, Michael Cooper, James Worthy
Baseball: Eric Davis, Will Clark
Football: Jim Everett, Henry Ellard, Eric Dickerson
Hockey: Luc Robitaille

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wow, I would have never expected Gary DiSarcina to make an appearance in a thread like this.

I see you, 27th.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
u know it. everyday during kickball i played SS as DiSarcina
laugh.gif
(i was the only one that knew the rules to baseball in 3rd-5th grade
smh.gif
)

pimp.gif
@ DiSarcina... would have mentioned him too, but i wasn't akid no more when he was playing
laugh.gif

gotta add Brian Downing, Bryan Harvey, and Wally Joyner as my childhood heroes
smokin.gif

I used to love the Charlotte Hornets w/ Zo, Mugsy, Del Curry and Larry Johnson.....also a big Penny/Shaq fan and of course had respect for MJ andScottie.....in Football I was a huge Cris Carter fan and for baseball, I really liked the Braves with David Justice and The Crime Dog Fred McGriff and also KenGriffey Jr.....it seems like ages ago but it was only 10-15 years ago
laugh.gif

Football:
PrimeTime
LT
Mark Bavaro

Basketball:
Penny Hardaway
Isiah Thomas
KG

Baesball:
Fred McGriff
Andruw Jones
Ken Griffey Jr.

when i was a kid all i would watch was basketball and im a big lakers fan, so i would have to say eddie jones and nick van exel back in the 90s. ahhhhhhh thememories

107763319_dbbb27519c.jpg

I used to call myself "The Answer" and do that gesture he does with his hands and ears (as shown above)

Back
Top Bottom