Your least favorite artist.

I'm gonna count 'least favorite' as an artist that I could really care less about instead of an artist I detest and wish would explode in to flames (Wayne, Soulja Boy, Lil B, etc), so with that, I have to say Red Cafe. He's not bad at all, but he really just doesn't stand out compared to other people he raps with. Besides him on "Tonight", "Legal Hustle Shakedown", "Funeral Service Music", and "Let It Go Remix", when have you ever heard anybody say "Maaaaaaaan you heard that new Red Cafe????"

it's not that I have a "least favorite", it's just that some amaze me for having a fanbase.

Jeezy, current Lil Wayne come to mind.

To many to name, but anything from YMCB, and all sorts of current so called hip hop artist.

I'm gonna count 'least favorite' as an artist that I could really care less about instead of an artist I detest and wish would explode in to flames (Wayne, Soulja Boy, Lil B, etc), so with that, I have to say Red Cafe. He's not bad at all, but he really just doesn't stand out compared to other people he raps with. Besides him on "Tonight", "Legal Hustle Shakedown", "Funeral Service Music", and "Let It Go Remix", when have you ever heard anybody say "Maaaaaaaan you heard that new Red Cafe????"
Red Cafe aint that bad. nothing to write home about

but this beat is fire wish someone else ripped it.

eek.gif

paper touchin was also
nthat.gif
99% because of everyone else on the track

Back
Top Bottom