Your Man Doug had Swag...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol I've never seen a thread jack performed like this.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i cant believe the successfulness of the jacking either..

its clear to me now... the 90s > ***
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok I have watched Doug over and outside of Smash Admans and Quailman Doug was a Lame. Straight up Dude worried and +$*%!$* about EVERYTHING. Didn't even work up the courage to go for a kiss or date the whole series
tumblr_lw30js7qLp1qbnnh7o1_r1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Jaehow

coo-lou-coo-coooooooo
Dat hood call 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Ok I have watched Doug over and outside of Smash Admans and Quailman Doug was a Lame. Straight up Dude worried and +$*%!$* about EVERYTHING. Didn't even work up the courage to go for a kiss or date the whole series
Go back and watch it. Dude was awesome in the day dreams but didn't preform in action like

Son... He was 11 years old... How much do you expect from that man. He gave you Smash adams, Quail Man, and Race Canyon. My dude also dropped classic gems such as Bangin' on a Trash Can... 

Are you not entertained? 

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m5fsz2Owvr1qz7lbeo1_500.gif

Go back and watch it. Dude was awesome in the day dreams but didn't preform in action like

I love doug, I bought these at a thrift store awhile back and damb they taxin us 90s babies paid $100 for em but I had to get em. My girl got me the dvds a while back, every episode EVER made I think its 12 DVDs

ebenfb.jpg
*I put the iPad there to show the size of the dolls

Originally Posted by PRIME

coo-lou-coo-coooooooo
Dat hood call 
pimp.gif

Son... He was 11 years old... How much do you expect from that man. He gave you Smash adams, Quail Man, and Race Canyon. My dude also dropped classic gems such as Bangin' on a Trash Can... 

Are you not entertained? 

Spoiler [+]

I know its just I went back watched like 3 seasons worth and expected him to try to get at Patty. A kiss, a handhold, or SOMETHING. Instead I got a f'd date and a kid who worried about everything while his cool best friend had the richest girl in town on his jock. Dude worried about everything and lived in the fantasy. I was entertained but I was just not how I remembered it. 

someone explain the ethnicitys of all the characters. If Doug is white Skeeter is black and the rest are?... this should be hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

coo-lou-coo-coooooooo
Dat hood call 
pimp.gif

Are you not entertained? 

Spoiler [+]

I know its just I went back watched like 3 seasons worth and expected him to try to get at Patty. A kiss, a handhold, or SOMETHING. Instead I got a f'd date and a kid who worried about everything while his cool best friend had the richest girl in town on his jock. Dude worried about everything and lived in the fantasy. I was entertained but I was just not how I remembered it. 

laugh.gif
He tried to get her in the Doug movie, but who actually remember that?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

someone explain the ethnicitys of all the characters. If Doug is white Skeeter is black and the rest are?... this should be hilarious
roll.gif

This link kinda explains it: http://www.retrojunk.com/...ent/article/10258/index/It's an analysis of the show. I didn't remember Doug being like this but after rewatching some episodes I can see y the dude thinks this way about Doug. If only Doug had been more confident he probly coulda got both Connie and Patty. I like to think he did one day.The show is still
pimp.gif
tho

just re watch the  movie
skeeter has always been the dude but
doug was never gonna be a smash adams

Back
Top Bottom