Your Man Doug had Swag...

pimp.gif
@ that sky davis track!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Roger Klotz is Irish.
Son had green skin with ginger hair.
He's a bully because he is insecure of his ginger identity.

on point. Racism is clear against the black man with Skeeter!
How so?
Skeeter has the richest broad in Bluffington crushing on him.
His intelligence Is also comparable to Al and Moo.
i was just joking famb...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Doug invented the Choppa suit

Banging on a Trash Can was my jam back in the day too.

Mr. Dink def raped little kids

This man's name is now Sky Davis.

NT, spread the word to one and all!!!!

This was my favorite show growing up, but after watching it as an adult, I realize that Douglas was the biggest beta ***** ever. I still watch it regularly 'cause it was a big part of my childhood, but I'm often disgusted with what I see...and even more disgusted with myself for thinking the show was so awesome (even though it low-key is). :lol:

On another note, me and my boy got into a heated argument over the fact that he insisted Patty was African-American, when I tried to explain that she was definitely Caucasian with a mean tan.

This was my favorite show growing up, but after watching it as an adult, I realize that Douglas was the biggest beta ***** ever. I still watch it regularly 'cause it was a big part of my childhood, but I'm often disgusted with what I see...and even more disgusted with myself for thinking the show was so awesome (even though it low-key is). :lol:
On another note, me and my boy got into a heated argument over the fact that he insisted Patty was African-American, when I tried to explain that she was definitely Caucasian with a mean tan.

Gotta agree with you, she was obviously just a tanning addict.

I'm black and I thought that was pretty obvious. Come on now, Patty Mayonnaise ?

Maybe if her name was Patty Miracle-Whip...

Back
Top Bottom