Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Booked a 4 night trip to St. Maarten with my gf for the end of June. Swim out suite, little splurge :pimp: .

Last edited:
Just got back from Japan. Awaiting our trip to Cancun in early September. Thinking about going somewhere in the middle of the summer [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Told myself my New Years goal would be to go to a new country 3 times minimum this year. Hopefully I'll get to do it

Last edited:

Going to San Fran with the wife in April. Never been.

Obvious places to go...

+ AT&T Park (we have tickets)

+ Alcatraz...right?

+ Golden Gate Bridge

Where else? I need some good brunch spots, some nice dinner spots, things to do, etc.
Let me know how it goes. Thinking of going from NYC to LA then driving to SF to spend about 5 days.

Just got back from Japan. Awaiting our trip to Cancun in early September. Thinking about going somewhere in the middle of the summer [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Told myself my New Years goal would be to go to a new country 3 times minimum this year. Hopefully I'll get to do it

How was Japan ? Should post in the Japan thread

Spent 10 days in Europe. Barcelona is a game changer. Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Barceloneta, Montjuic, Camp Nou. Unique architecture, dope paella & tapas, authentic sangria & crema catalana. Enjoyed Spain far more than France. Nightlife is OFF THE CHAIN. Clubs get goin' no earlier than 2 AM and roll until 8 in the morning. Pacha, Opium, Shoko, Razzmatazz.

Hostel life is the way to go, my friends. Met girls from Scotland, Brasil, Ukraine, France. All down to party and let loose. I will be going back to Europe in 2 months. That's for sure.

Pics on the way.

Leave for Portland and Seattle on Thursday. Going to Costa Rica in August.

How was Japan ? Should post in the Japan thread
it was weird but sick as hell, plenty of great places to eat, see and shop, ive always wanted to go but it was just expensive flying outta NY, luckily it was a work "inspiration" trip so i spent 0 outta pocket

Leave for Portland and Seattle on Thursday. Going to Costa Rica in August.

It's going to be sunny this weekend too :smokin

Right now...

AZ (June)
NYC (July)
LA (Sept)
Napa (Oct)
Europe (Oct)

Has anyone been to the Brooklyn Hip Hop festival?

Last edited:
What yall know about GoPros. Or is there a better waterproof and durable camera for that money?

Waterproof iPhone 6 cases recommendations? If I have the chance to go snorkeling in St. Maarten and I can bring my phone down with me :pimp: .

Waterproof iPhone 6 cases recommendations? If I have the chance to go snorkeling in St. Maarten and I can bring my phone down with me :pimp: .

Just borrow a GoPro. I brought my phone cliff diving and handed it to someone and they almost lost it trying to take a picture of me from down below. Trust me it can get swept away from the waves.

Just borrow a GoPro. I brought my phone cliff diving and handed it to someone and they almost lost it trying to take a picture of me from down below. Trust me it can get swept away from the waves.

Yeah I realized after my post that I should have assumed a GoPro would be the better move :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom