Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Here's a few. It was relatively cheap for the flight and hotel. $600 and $200 for 9 days. The most expensive thing was transportation and food. I was spending around $100 daily. You should subway it everywhere. I paid about $50 just to get me 4 miles at 3 in the morning
u smash? 

dang man, you be everywhere....

just booked my flight to Rio, will be out there in March ...too pobre to go during carnaval

any tips, recommendations? 

might pay to do a day tour

Last edited:
Probably japan is the summer if my boys dont flake.

Do have another 10 day trip i could take with my vacations. Thinking nicaragua or costa rica. Portugal seems dope too

Probably japan is the summer if my boys dont flake.

Do have another 10 day trip i could take with my vacations. Thinking nicaragua or costa rica. Portugal seems dope too

dont rely on your boys man

I've traveled plenty on my own and really dont rely on them. But japan is something i'd enjoy with them for sure so if they flake we will just keep it for later.

What about Bora Bora? Or the Phillipines?

Everyone goes to DR, no diss to DR but it's so cliche.

Japan has been on my list for years like top 3 easy.

Last edited:
I am going to Tokyo, Japan May 13-22

Just me and my girl. 

She lived in Tokyo for 7 years and is fluent in the language. 

I am excited!!!

Grenada W.I. for Carnival......................not sure what I will do in between. I would like to do a wknd trip to Cali or Vegas though.

What spots should i hit in Austin?

I'm 30 and going with the wife.

Going in April.

Would it be worth checking out SA if i only have 48 hours?

Going in April.

I went down to SA for a couple of days when I went to Dallas a couple weeks ago. I'd stay in Austin if I were you.

Just got back from Cancun, headed to Houston tomorrow, and then Cabo next Thursday. Cabo is a Bachelor party but if anyone has any go to spots let me know

Going in April.

Rudy's BBQ. Tell them you're a 'greenhorn' when you walk up to order and they let you try a little bit of everything. Wet brisket FTW!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/rudys-country-store-and-bar-b-q-austin-5

There is a handful of them around Austin so depending on where you stay there could be a closer location than this.

Schlitterbahn waterpark in New Braunfels (its about an hour away) if its hot. Huge waterpark its like Wildwaves on crack. Go be kids again.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti..._Braunfels_Waterpark-New_Braunfels_Texas.html

Hope you and the misses have fun! I love Austin, its like a slice of the westcoast in the middle of the south.

Last edited:
Next month, I'll be going to Florida with my three buddies. 

Orlando, Clear water, Saratosa. I don't know what their is to offer but we're gonna be spontaneous and have a great time. 

If anyone know what's good there is to do, lmk. 

Thanks!

Last edited:
going to tokyo in early april
smokin.gif
Tokyo is awesome!

Headed to Italy (Bologna/Rome/Venice) for a week. I've never been to Europe, but my friends have been warning me about the pickpockets in Rome.

Back
Top Bottom