Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Alright, so I'm heading down to Philly with the homies this weekend

I wanna hit at least 2 food spots -- cheesesteak + Di Nic's roast pork/broccoli rabe sammie

What else should we hit up? We're down for food/fashion/art/music. Thanks fam
I want to go to philly just to see the hype on the cheesesteaks :lol:

Anyone know the best time of the year weather wise for london?

Best time to go to philly is Labor Day weekend hands down

Made In America music festival is always lit

Going to Orlando for a week. What's good to eat out there? :nerd:

Best BBQ is Pig Floyd's. Santiago's Bodega on Virginia is probably my favorite restaurant. Favorite pizza is Brick n Fire. Beth's Burger and Gringos are great downtown late night spots. Downtown, Thornton Park, College Park and Winter Park are where you want to be at.

Best BBQ is Pig Floyd's. Santiago's Bodega on Virginia is probably my favorite restaurant. Favorite pizza is Brick n Fire. Beth's Burger and Gringos are great downtown late night spots. Downtown, Thornton Park, College Park and Winter Park are where you want to be at.
Damn. Good lookin out. I've been yelping Orlando all week and didn't come across any of these places. :nthat:

What do you get at santiagos?

What do you get at santiagos?

Religiously, we always got the croquettes, beef short rib, and scallops. I'm talking amazing. From there we switch it up with meatballs, beef tenderloin, saginaki. Another place right down the street is Black Rooster. The black rooster taco is amazing. Pig Floyd's (also walking distance), go with the chicken and rib plattter and you have to get the rice and beans. Have to. Corn and the fries are also flames.

Religiously, we always got the croquettes, beef short rib, and scallops. I'm talking amazing. From there we switch it up with meatballs, beef tenderloin, saginaki. Another place right down the street is Black Rooster. The black rooster taco is amazing. Pig Floyd's (also walking distance), go with the chicken and rib plattter and you have to get the rice and beans. Have to. Corn and the fries are also flames.
Saw a BBQ spot serve plantains and fried yucca made my heart sink :pimp:

Not sure if you been to any of these places but here's what I had on my list. Lemme know...

1. Delmoncios
2. Mellow mushroom
3. Marlows tavern
4. The Pub Orlando
5. Bahama breeze
6. Brick house
7. Toros tapas
8. Q'kenan
9. Pio pio
10. The whiskey

Never any of them in 10 years. Sushi = Shari, gastro pub = cask & larder.

I guess I've been to Bahama breeze.

Last edited:
Just got back from Asheville NC trip, was very dope

Awesome hikes thru the Blue Ridge

Amazing BBQ (esp a place called 12 bones)

Great beers, went to 3 breweries per day bc they're all right next to each other downtown

Great vibe, lots of hippies and artsy kinda people, mixed with plenty of tourists w all different backgrounds. Me and one of my boys hit up the Fri night drum circle

TONS of women, from the grungy hippie types to fit yoga types to out of town yuppies, this town had it all. Bachelorette parties everywhere too.

View media item 2381944

Going to Orlando for a week. What's good to eat out there?
nerd.gif
For drinks -- I really liked Thirsty Topher + Imperial + Guesthouse

You definitely have to hit up East Colonial Drive for Vietnamese food too

Last edited:
Anybody who travelled to Costa Rica or Puerto Rico please I need some advice . I'm still deciding between the 2 .
I haven't picked one yet , but so far Airbnb in Costa Rica is way cheaper .

I'm traveling there this May , with 2 other people .
In CR I'm planning on staying near San Jose ( what would you recommend )

Puerto Rico same , I plan on staying in San Juan

Any tips , advice ?

B Bruce Banner

I've been to both. With PR, if you stay in San Juan, you're at least in a city with some coastal areas (aka beaches). You could stay in Condado or the Carolina/Isla Verde area and there would be beaches.

If you go to Costa and stay in San Jose, I believe you're landlocked.

Me and my crew flew into San Jose spent one night there, drove to Tamarindo, spent like 3 days there, then Punta Arenas (where I saw one of the illest brawls I've ever seen. Which might not be for everyone but my guys loved it :lol:) then Jaco then back to San Jose just to fly out.

Tamarindo Beach was dope.

I couldn't see myself going to either spot without hitting a beach at some point.

Last edited:
What the hell should I bring to cancun in terms of packing? It is all inclusive 7th-12th. 

Slippers swimming trunks... really don't know what else to pack. 

Any recommendations for Hong Kong or Japan? About to head out to Asia for one month

If you don't speak, get google translate for your phone. I heard it works pretty decent.

Also apparently there are little wifi boxes you can buy now and just pay for month in whatever country you are in. It's the best thing to have rather than always looking for coffee shops with wifi. Also there is data sim cards now that you can buy per the GB. Hate to say it but having your phone working makes an international trip fairly easy.

If you don't speak, get google translate for your phone. I heard it works pretty decent.

Also apparently there are little wifi boxes you can buy now and just pay for month in whatever country you are in. It's the best thing to have rather than always looking for coffee shops with wifi. Also there is data sim cards now that you can buy per the GB. Hate to say it but having your phone working makes an international trip fairly easy.

I have tmobile so I can use my data in those countries without roaming charges. Might get a SIM for SE Asia though.

Best city to sight see in italy? Or any other recommendations anywhere? Plan on a small trip with my wife last quarter of 2017.

Can anyone school me on getting to cuba as an american?

Best city to sight see in italy? Or any other recommendations anywhere? Plan on a small trip with my wife last quarter of 2017.

Can anyone school me on getting to cuba as an american?

Went to Venice and Rome. Two very unique spots. I loved Venice for some reason but it's all restaurants and shops. Tourist wise, there isn't much but I felt the whole area was sort of a tourist thing. It's just such a unique city and something that you can't fine anywhere else. Rome is more massive. Definitely more tourism stuff as far as ruins and Vatican City. There are plenty of shops as well as restaurants but it's old and kind of run down in some spots. If you can go to both, I recommend that as it is a train ride away. I heard good stuff about Milan as well.

Back
Top Bottom