Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Word, I'm going to print everything out for sure.

And I'm using jet blue to fly to San Francisco

I'm using virgin atlantic to fly to London

I've had nothing but good experiences with jet blue so far, in the limited amount I've flown

No idea how virgin atlantic is

Last edited:
Dam a 1,000 or 500!! Did not expect that.lol.I'm only there for 3 nights .i just want to make the best of it and the experience. What are the most important places to see in that time period for those who have been there?

Kinda hyped but kinda ****** up at the same time ....going to DR on the 10th for a week...it's my Godaughters bday/baptisim on the 16th and my bday is the 13th...only reason I'm going...hyped cuz I'ma flourish in da beaches and pools ALL DAY ERRDAY...but tight cuz wifey won't be there and I'm going on an EXTREMELY tight budget,hate traveling on some broke boi status. But **** it ...my daughters going but also is my mom's...so I'm good on the babysitter part[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....but yeah brethren staying in the Capital Sto. Dom. Will flood the thread with pix....

Last edited:

Lol my boy used it all the time , i'll never forget this dude wanted me to rent one , just to go stunt on south beach
It's some clean rides on there. Def a good way to stunt in a new city
Ya rented a Porsche for a Napa visit
I plan on doing something similar like you for my wife. Rent a nice benz and be fancy for a weekend
How much money should I expect to bring or spend when I hit vegas.Im not a gambler.Any thing worthy to do or see that's free on the strip?
We spent less than $600 with minimal gambling, no shows, basically just eating and drinking good

^^^^My pops and uncle did a trip like that in China. Not my kind of style trip but at least it covers a lot and you have everything planned out for you. I hear it's a pretty grueling and exhausting time but i think by the end of it, you can say you went to all parts of China.

Good stuff. We did Sienna and Lucca, too. My family originates from Lucca, so it was cool to ride bikes on the fortified wall and look to see if we could find where their house was. Our spot in Sienna was gorgeous and we would definitely go back.

Did you stop by the limoncello guy in Cinque Terre (literally on the path)?

Good stuff. We did Sienna and Lucca, too. My family originates from Lucca, so it was cool to ride bikes on the fortified wall and look to see if we could find where their house was. Our spot in Sienna was gorgeous and we would definitely go back.

Did you stop by the limoncello guy in Cinque Terre (literally on the path)?

Got some fresh squeezed orange juice from a guy on the trails btwn Vernazza and Monterosso.

And happened to be a lemon festival going on in Monterosso, limoncello was pouring pretty heavy, was kinda drunk on hike back to Vernazza 8)

Last edited:
^^ hey! no photos of the Sistine Chapel!

Wait.....is this for real? That was one of the only things I missed and totally regretted not seeing in Rome but if I couldn't take pics, then I don't feel as bad.
You're not supposed to and there's a guard at one end yelling that you can't take photos every couple minutes, but the room can be very crowded so everyone is still taking pictures. just don't make it too obvious.

Also -- it's worth seeing even if you can't photos.

Just booked my trip back to Thailand. 3 nights in Pattaya, 7 nights in Phuket, and 3 nights in Bangkok. This will be my third time in Thailand but my first time going to Phuket. **** is gonna be crazy.

I'm trying to travel throughout Asia (from Japan to Vietnam) but ain't nobody could go that long. And I'm not trying to be in a tourist group. Might just say eff it and go on a month journey solo. Might be an eye opener and just what I need before working again

Last edited:
any of you fly air Asia before? flights are cheap as hell but I'm skeptical with that incident they had recently. :lol:

I'm trying to travel throughout Asia (from Japan to Vietnam) but ain't nobody could go that long. And I'm not trying to be in a tourist group. Might just say eff it and go on a month journey solo. Might be an eye opener and just what I need before working again

I travel solo more often than not. I usually have a better time when I do, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom