Your thoughts on plastic surgeries? (vids included)

There are people who actually need some of the surgeries, and then there are those who just have poor self-image.

For the IG models etc., I just don't see the appeal of the butt injections.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with it, when done in moderation and because it's what you wanted. .

Women worth small boobs feel like less of a women because of society. . I totally understand that reason.

Weight loss is important to some, I get that too.

I always said if I hit the mega millions, I'm taking 5 of the closet people in my life to LA to get "work" done. .. whatever they want, no matter the cost.

If you look better you feel better. Period

And that's something no one can tell you about.

I want full veneers... top and bottom...

Matter of fact, wifey is saving for boob job, and tummy tuck (she doesnt have a gut)...

I tell her she's the bomb, cats goo goo gaga at her all day in the streets wheater shes in yoga/workout gear or baggy sweats, but she personally feels like needs that done for her soul...

Can't do nothing but support and be glad shes making the steps she wants too

Matter of fact, wifey is saving for boob job, and tummy tuck (she doesnt have a gut)...

I tell her she's the bomb, cats goo goo gaga at her all day in the streets wheater shes in yoga/workout gear or baggy sweats, but she personally feels like needs that done for her soul...

Can't do nothing but support and be glad shes making the steps she wants too

I hope this doesn't sound harsh, but to me it seems like her self-image is low. Why is that? After the surgeries, do you really think she'll be satisfied?

I don't mind plastic surgery for people to legitimately make themselves feel better, especially when it comes to reconstruction type surgeries that fix things that were messed up for some reason (accidents, etc). What I don't like is women getting different surgeries that they didn't need in the first place. So many women both in the limelight and not get breast or butt implants, when they often clearly already have a good set of both. Don't even get me started on guys who get pec and calf implants...

She needs work done for her soul = insecure. Put that money towards some counseling sessions and find out why her self worth is so low. A breast augmentation is opening Pandora's box.

^Yeah, small tweaks are acceptable. A case where the woman still looks like almost herself before getting it done. Minor surgery, I'm good on that.

A dramatic makeover like the wife from the family pic and other vids I saw can just make me :wow: and :rolleyes at the same time. But hey it's their decision so let them be. It's their happiness. Can't knock on that.

nah wj4 i been single for a minute now

an she just looks up to kim k based on her looks i dont think anything else

btw some of the most insecure women are usually the hottest ones also

Last edited:
My ex has botox an she has a nose job.....she plans to get breast implants also. She goes to a very good dermatologist in Greenwich CT also.......very high clientele. Did you know ppl get Botox in their armpits so they don't sweat on TV? Mario Lopez for example......
What kind of low self of steam girls do you mess with Audi. Damn......

What kind of low self of steam girls do you mess with Audi. Damn......

annoying as hell

this is gonna sound crazy but im at a point in life when looks are behind personality

tired of the superficial chicks man, an bein into the gym scene heavy they are so easy to spot out

i dont want to get off topic, cuz right now im feelin forever alone lol, society man.....

Last edited:
annoying as hell

this is gonna sound crazy but im at a point in life when looks are behind personality

tired of the superficial chicks man, an bein into the gym scene heavy they are so easy to spot out

i dont want to get off topic, cuz right now im feelin forever alone lol, society man.....

We're still here for you bro.

Plastic surgery is disgusting though. If you're deformed and have something like a cleft lip then it's ok to get that fixed.

Nah, not crazy at all man. You are just realizing that looks aren't everything.

But for the rest of you dudes, what the hell are "small surgeries." And then you turn around and say the eye lid surgery is minor. How is that minor? That is changing an ESSENTIAL element of certain types of people. Like someone said, if that isn't some of the most self-hating stuff a person can do to themselves.

And dude that is "allowing" his wife to get titty implants, put your damn foot down man.

yo

this chick told me i had wrinkles in my forehead, tellin me i need work done an i got laugh lines an all this nonsense

im like yo, most ppl dont even think i look my age please get the &$^% outta my face, turned into a huge fight

k, im done

to answer the question i prefer a chick natural, less make up the better

I don't mess with super fake chicks. I don't like the feel of fake parts. And chicks who get Botox look awful after a few yrs.

I got veneers done (got them for the same price as braces so I was happy) and that's as far as I'll go.

Last edited:
As a half Korean, I know way too many Korean girls that already look good but want to have the eyelid procedure done anyways. It's really sad

Back
Top Bottom