Your thoughts on plastic surgeries? (vids included)

I don't mess with super fake chicks. I don't like the feel of fake parts. And chicks who get Botox look awful after a few yrs.

I got veneers done (got them for the same price as braces so I was happy) and that's as far as I'll go.

word son you got veneers?

how much you pay? im fine with my teeth but if i was a celeb id get em no doubt

I don't think veneers even count as a surgery. It's common as heck for discolor teeth or ones with calcium issues. My dentist charges $700-800 per tooth.

Your mom doesn't do that, Al?

I don't think veneers even count as a surgery. It's common as heck for discolor teeth or ones with calcium issues. My dentist charges $700-800 per tooth.

Your mom doesn't do that, Al?

dude my mom is a lazy dentist these days lol...damn near almost 30 years now.......she be into all these other things she just treats that like a main gig that provides cash flow lol

Last edited:
Won't impregnate a chick who had it until I see a before pic....

Lil Kim got jacked up from it but her before the surgery was fine so you know her genetics is straight

mean.gif

Can't stand cosmetic plastic surgery even boob jobs. I mean they're nice to look at when well done but nice naturals still feel and look better

There's just something strange about a fake boobs idk it's like deep inside I know they're not really that way, no matter how good they may look...I feel cheated as a man 
laugh.gif

fake butts tho 
pimp.gif
 haven't dealt with any personally, but I feel like I wouldn't mind that at all 

Double eyelid surgery is self hate and a racial inferiority complex.
There's a show on E! called Botched. It's where that video I posted of the guy wanting muscle implants came from. The doctors try to fix messed up results on the show. There was this Asian who tried to make her eyes more "Westernized" and she looked horrible. I wish I can find the vid.

Nah, not crazy at all man. You are just realizing that looks aren't everything.

But for the rest of you dudes, what the hell are "small surgeries." And then you turn around and say the eye lid surgery is minor. How is that minor? That is changing an ESSENTIAL element of certain types of people. Like someone said, if that isn't some of the most self-hating stuff a person can do to themselves.

And dude that is "allowing" his wife to get titty implants, put your damn foot down man.
I think it's cool to take care of yourself....nourish your skin, eat properly, exercise, etc. But fact of life is we age.

I wasn't supportive of when a girl I was dating wanted implants. I was totally against it, she was fine the way she was. The stupid girls she hung out with were giving her ideas and stuff.

I'm cool with stuff like teeth whitening, if you even want to call that a surgery. But cutting up skin, injections, and all that jazz? No way.

I think it's cool to take care of yourself....nourish your skin, eat properly, exercise, etc. But fact of life is we age.

I wasn't supportive of when a girl I was dating wanted implants. I was totally against it, she was fine the way she was. The stupid girls she hung out with were giving her ideas and stuff.

I'm cool with stuff like teeth whitening, if you even want to call that a surgery. But cutting up skin, injections, and all that jazz? No way.

yea man its so surface

turn off

yea man its so surface

turn off
It's crazy, dude. I live in L.A. so there's a lot of this fake posh/celeb vibe here. Some of the girls I've talked to/tried to vibe with were saying things like "I'm saving up for some 'small implants' so I can be more attractive and hopefully land a well off gentleman. If that's not backward thinking, I don't know what is. I told some of them it would be better to invest the money in your education so you can provide for yourself as there are only going to be younger girls you have to compete with as you age and the sugar daddy might leave you. They always look at me like I'm crazy for saying that.

My friend's sister's best friend got a lipo years ago. She looked pretty good after she healed up. The problem is that she didn't fix the root cause. She continued to eat the way she did before. She got big again, but it was awkward this time around. She's even sadder now than she was before.

On a lighter note: when I was pre-med, all the teachers told us to become plastic surgeons to make the real $$ :lol: The demands are real.

Nah, not crazy at all man. You are just realizing that looks aren't everything.

But for the rest of you dudes, what the hell are "small surgeries." And then you turn around and say the eye lid surgery is minor. How is that minor? That is changing an ESSENTIAL element of certain types of people. Like someone said, if that isn't some of the most self-hating stuff a person can do to themselves.

And dude that is "allowing" his wife to get titty implants, put your damn foot down man.

I feel like compared to other stuff double eyelids is minor.

Idk, I was born with it (I'm Asian if that matters).

As corny as that sounds, I'm with you, man. Just do what you can naturally on your part, ie live a healthy lifestyle and exercise routinely.

Since most men, around 60%, go bald in some form, I think hair transplant is the most common. I used to see those Bosley commercials all the time, but they used to scare me
laugh.gif
Personally would never do it.
My boy (25) recently started balding, he lost a good 20-30% of his hair on the top of his head in about a months span. He finally decided to take it off since he was wearing hats everyday and was getting tired of it so I gave him a baldie the other day. It was so bad that while combing his hair to ready the baldie, his hair was coming off with the comb. Dude had nice hair too. How successful are those surgeries?

I don't mess with super fake chicks. I don't like the feel of fake parts. And chicks who get Botox look awful after a few yrs.

I got veneers done (got them for the same price as braces so I was happy) and that's as far as I'll go.

My dentist charges like $2000 for 2 teeth. Braces were going to cost me like 500 more. Easy decision especially bc I'm in my late 20s

My boy (25) recently started balding, he lost a good 20-30% of his hair on the top of his head in about a months span. He finally decided to take it off since he was wearing hats everyday and was getting tired of it so I gave him a baldie the other day. It was so bad that while combing his hair to ready the baldie, his hair was coming off with the comb. Dude had nice hair too. How successful are those surgeries?
I think if the success rates were higher, more dudes would be getting them (cue Lebron joke). I read somewhere years ago that Bosley will hound you. If you hit them up for a brochure, but won't go through...they'll keep calling you and such. You will have scar marks on your head from the procedure. My guess is where the new hairline will be. Going bald/shaving in the future probably won't be an option even if you want to, because this will be visible.

I call BS on those testimonies too...dudes who fly halfway across the country on Wednesday morning, get the surgery, fly back, and was back at work on Thursday and all :lol:

My concern is what happens to the other parts when they start to go? It's all genetics so it's a time bomb, more or less. Let's use your boy for the example. If he's losing 20% at the top now, and gets it done, that's cool and all. What happens when/if he starts to go bald from the middle back or sides in a couple of years? You gotta come back and get that work too?

I've been losing hair since the 12th grade back in 2003. I never considered this route since it was too extreme.

I feel like compared to other stuff double eyelids is minor.

Idk, I was born with it (I'm Asian if that matters).
Man I feel like procedures done to remove "traditional features" of a specific race is much worse. It all is done for superficial reasons but that eyelid procedure and famous black people "fixing" their noses, that is just some super self hatred stuff which I view as nowhere near minor

You are looking at how invasive the procedure is. I am looking at the root reason behind it.

Last edited:
I think if the success rates were higher, more dudes would be getting them (cue Lebron joke).
it really comes down to money for follicle transplants...prices vary but some can get as high as a few hundred per follicle (procedures run into the thousands)...few cosmetic procedures are covered by insurance which is another deterrent...

ive checked it out with a derm and once i saw the prices and number of treatments, said naw im good and accepted my fate (baldy)

I knew a girl that was so flat she got implants to make them a small size b cup. So it legit looks normal. You wouldn't even have known if she didn't say anything.

Back
Top Bottom