• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I was waking around SF today stopped into Louis Vuitton. Saw Draymond Green of the Warriors walk in with one of his friends and his friend had the Prelude V's. That pair is serious. I asked him if I could take a picture of his kicks and he politely declined from letting me. Oh well. At least I got a pic with Draymond Green even though the V's is the main thing I wanted to take a picture of. Haha

These shoes are impossible to get with the nike connection error. btw, does anyone know what time KB24 released the prelude 2?

Yeah just seen it in the other Kobe thread. Better than the hoodie imo

Yeah just seen it in the other Kobe thread. Better than the hoodie imo
I wasnt really feeling the hoodie til I saw the Roman lettering on the hood. nice little touch IMO, but id love the whole hoodie in that marble look

The Roman numerals and marble is tough. The rest is type basic, but not bad. 110 is a little steep though

The Roman numerals and marble is tough. The rest is type basic, but not bad. 110 is a little steep though
Maybe it'll end up like the Jordan retro iv hoodie that dropped with the toros for $250. That was way too steep and just sat. I think there's still all sizes on clearance for that haha

Did KC actually ship sparks when they first went up for 3-something or whatever the price was ?

That's my biggest sneaker regret of the year. I remember being on KC when the sparks went up at around 300 and thinking I should wait since they'll drop in the US and I can get my true size of 13 here. Boy was I wrong...

Back
Top Bottom