• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just talked to HOH Chicago . They said they were unable to get to the Kobe 3 raffle today because they have so many jordan 11 tickets they are still sorting thru . So I still have a chance .

My mom just facetimed me, officially have the kobe 1s, now just waiting for the 2s to show up.

When I got called it was from a blocked number. I'm assuming So Cal stores didn't make their calls today?
i got a call around 25 mins ago from a number in diamond bar/pomona but i got my raffle ticket in glendale. i keep trying to call back but its been busy. it could be my college thats calling since i went to college out there though.

i got a call around 25 mins ago from a number in diamond bar/pomona but i got my raffle ticket in glendale. i keep trying to call back but its been busy. it could be my college thats calling since i went to college out there though.
You'd get a call from an 818 number if it was Glendale.

errrr this is a rare time that i am contemplating paying such a substantial amount over retail for the ii.
i only wanted ii and vii, wasnt even being greedy. the most i ever paid was like $20 over retail+tax for shoes.
im not a super shoe guy like most of you, but it's respectable. im trying to keep it legit on effort.
the legit guys getting these pairs, more power to you.

end rant...

errrr this is a rare time that i am contemplating paying such a substantial amount over retail for the ii.
i only wanted ii and vii, wasnt even being greedy. the most i ever paid was like $20 over retail+tax for shoes.
im not a super shoe guy like most of you, but it's respectable. im trying to keep it legit on effort.
the legit guys getting these pairs, more power to you.

end rant...

Last edited:
Am I the only one that has given up hope on the prelude pack? I just refuse to pay more than 400 on any of the shoes in the pack, I still want the whole set but for $500-$600 I'll pass, just ridiculous to me *rant over* lol

Am I the only one that has given up hope on the prelude pack? I just refuse to pay more than 400 on any of the shoes in the pack, I still want the whole set but for $500-$600 I'll pass, just ridiculous to me *rant over* lol

Retail or bust. I'm going to try for every single one. Sad thing is I won't even get a single one.

Retail or bust. I'm going to try for every single one. Sad thing is I won't even get a single one.

Thats how Im feeling but max is $400-450 for me its like a few years ago these same kicks were just sitting and got em with ease

Retail or wait out for the retro. I got plenty of Kobes/other shoes to hold me over. Not getting any from the pack isn't going to kill me. :\

I completely lucked out on release day for the Prelude 1s. Got them for $325.

No interest in the 2,4,5,7

Talked myself out of the 3 because I know I won't play basketball in them and they don't look good as casual sneaks, even with the multi-color splashes.

This month has seriously turned into a nightmare. Takedown kobe's selling out in less than a minute? The most widely released "What The" shoe obliterated by bots and churned into a $600 eBay frenzy.

I love the 6's and 8's, but if things get crazier I'm just gonna say **** it I'm out
sick.gif

Jordan prelude pack would be cool if they made em true to original... At least with shape and Nike Air. And you better believe if they did that, they'd be $250+ each.

and would be impossible to get, if these are already hard to get.

if they did that then :lol:

Retail or bust....I refuse to be sanduskied for these. Like TPG said, I have way too many Kobes to trip on this pack.

Once i get the 4 and 5 to go alongside my 1s, i will be done with this pack.

Those 4 and 5 will be on a whole new level difficult....smh

Back
Top Bottom